Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Post Thanks / Like
    howe much will this baby cost ?

Post Thanks / Like
    by the looks on there web site its within the $500.00 or so.

Post Thanks / Like
    Ive outlined with a tight seven. And a baggy 14 had no problems with either..

---
    I am here: http://tapatalk.com/map.php?end024

Machine Builder I build Tattoo Machines Brian's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by artoftatt2 View Post
    I have found my outliner! Thanks Brian . I honestly will say that this is the best machine I've ever outlined with.. 4.0 volts will push what I run faster and cleaner than anything I've ever ran. And I have a lot of machines, close to 25 rotaries and 70 or so vintage and one off coils.. I'm gonna have to get another one:$
    Many Thanks, happy the machine is working well for you! We are very excited about the Carbon series, It started out to be a one off but the form factor, weight, and performance created a need to add the Axis Carbon to our line of machines.. No plans to go into production with them but I will be making several batches of 5 by hand.

Artoftatt2 just for fun, try running a big mag in that machine, It can shade and pack color just as fast!

I did forget to mention the size of the machine, it's very small and light..

As far as price goes, now that we are building more of them, cost will go down and we can provide them to forum members for $475 shipped in basic form, of course there will be some blinged out versions available for slightly more. I will create a post when the next batch is ready (about a week) with a special price for the forum.. These machines will also carry a lifetime warranty on all moving parts, bearings, motor, ect..

We would appreciate some feedback regarding clip cord V.S. RCA... For the moment the standard build will be clip cord but we will have some RCA machines ready as well.

Post Thanks / Like
    i have a special technique in the mail today im stoked i dont think it will be here before i leave for the shop. so half way through my tattoo day im going to drive home pick it up and back to the shop im so stoked to give this machine a go lol.

Post Thanks / Like
    RCA is great on this machine! And
    It pushed this 25 mag with no problems!

---
    I am here: http://tapatalk.com/map.php?pmoh11

Post Thanks / Like
    ya he told me the same try a 25 mag on it try it for other things . dont think im going to be use to runing at such low volts.

Post Thanks / Like
    Sweet! I've had my special technique for about 6 weeks now, and it is my go to machine for anything line-y. That carbon fiber frame gives me a chub...
    INSTAGRAM
    @invertedpixel

www.inkandpistons.com

Machine Builder I build Tattoo Machines Brian's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hey Chris, I can't wait to hear how you like your Tracker Lite. I have a feeling you will get used to the lower voltage very quickly, the machine responds to power supply voltage changes with much more clarity than a higher voltage motor.. I think you will really like the ability to dial the machine in to the task at hand with more detail than other configurations..

Post Thanks / Like
    just recieved my axis carbon machine,and WOW!!alot smaller than i thought.looks fragile and very lite.plugged it in and it screamed at 3.5 volts..lol..for such a small motor it got some ummmph behind it..i must say a BADASS lookin machine..cant wait to try it out..and just mite have to get a brass one for a matchin pair..thanks brian..