Post Thanks / Like

brotherhood-neo tat/rotary works

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	brotherhood1.jpg 
Views:	40 
Size:	31.5 KB 
ID:	1157did this with a 5 liner and long stroke neo tat.. and 7 mag and neo tat.. I put the bottle up there because this man has problems with red so if something goes wrong I have proof I used there product.ha! this was fun to do..really like the new neo tat the wieght feels good more to the front. I will pick up another long stroke great liner for me ran it about 12 volts
    I also recieved my new rotary works in the mail and used it to do some line work today 9 liner at about 4.5 volts ..did some large hershey kisses on a chicks lower back and used the other rotary works to shade it..
    thumbs up to both builders I love them both I have 3 neo tats and 2 rotary works machine..the mixed metal is a little lighter and feels great
    VAGABOND JAY

Administrator/The Site Owner The Sheriff Alie K's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    *Gasp!* You didn't use your fusion? Or did you just not buy any fusion red? I actually really liked using my short stroke neotat for lining. Ran it at about 10v. Wish it wasn't such a slow time of year. I really want to be able to test out my rotatyworks machine more!!!

Post Thanks / Like
    nope...I used this red because of his reaction to red pigment..want to see what happens..cross fingers
    VAGABOND JAY

Post Thanks / Like
    i had no problems with Classic red so far, i like it as its easy to goes in skin and stays bright. hopes ur client heals well with no reaction too

Post Thanks / Like
    I checked on him yesterday and he says all looks well Iam keeping track he lives near the shop so he can stop by and let me look at it..crossed finger
    VAGABOND JAY