Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Account Removed at Users Request.
    Post Thanks / Like

Cheyenne Hawk Spirit Help..

Ok so cheyenne users..

Is it worth it?... I now have the option of buying one.. have wanted one for years
    Its alot of money and the needles are costly but its all in one machine and looks really good
    But for simillar money to the hawk and a few boxes of needles and a grip i can have 2 neotats..

So whats your guys opinions?.. Cheers

Post Thanks / Like
    Best machine I ever bought

Post Thanks / Like
    Serious?... Do you use it for everything? I usually set up 3 machines for everything 7 liner, 9roud shader and a 7/9 curved magnum... What would be the relivant cheyenne sizes?..

Post Thanks / Like
    Very VERY occasionally I feel I need a bit of give and get the dragonfly out, but 99% of the time its all hawk/thunder.
    I do think its a machine you can love or hate tho. But at least with ttech cartridges you have a bit more variety of needle styles.

Post Thanks / Like
    at first i hated the orginal hawk because i wasnt tattooing the peices i am not recently i baught a hawk spirit and i love it it is a great machine for portrait wrk and color work everything is smooth. the ttech cartridges make it more affordable than the hawk cartidges. what i usually do is , i work ina shop so iahev my reg rotarys taht i use eaither disposible grips or metal grips for small things like butterflys, names etc. and for my more elboarate peices i will pull out my hawk becasue of the cartridge expense but all in all man the hawk is a great investment..

Post Thanks / Like
    Cheers guys!!! I have now purchased a red hawk spirit, 25mm grip and some liners and magnums! Cheers

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Fluffstattoos View Post
    Cheers guys!!! I have now purchased a red hawk spirit, 25mm grip and some liners and magnums! Cheers
    Let us know how you get on mate?

Post Thanks / Like
    Will do buddy..

Post Thanks / Like
    Ok so hawk day 1 not great!... Machine turned up perfect with grip and lots of needles but with a broken power cable... So a new on is on its way from the supplier! Real shame but really excited to try it out!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Ok so hawk day one, used it for some black andgrey mainly, its very nice i also used it to line with again good for that and also worked well for colour, i found it really soft and light on the skin, its said to be easy to overwork the skin with the hawk but had no swelling or bleeding so now waiting for healed results...