Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Machine Builder I build Tattoo Machines slicksteel's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Thats tru limey but usally they will tweak things a bit here and there like the back spring shelf angle,chuck, springs etc to. the swiss style does have its problems.

SSI -SUPER SLICK IRONS-top shelf custom coil machines
    American Made Machines

[email protected]
    https://www.facebook.com/evanstattooing

Post Thanks / Like
    I'm a function over fashion type of guy. They can keep the sparkly bling, what matters to me is how well it performs, versatility, and longevity of the functioning tool.

Post Thanks / Like
    There is one on eBay.de for 176€ with box and papers ends in 9h

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by slicksteel View Post
    They are very smooth running machines ,well made ,stury yet still light. out of all the rotarys i have tried they run most like a coil machine and you can get thin to think lineing were easy.Great customer service-you can actually talk to the maker-which is also a tattooer. He could easly charge as much as the swashdrive as it is made just as well.Of course some people dont want a rotary with give.The give is just right like a well tuned coil machine that has a wide power band. More volts -equals less give to push real big mags or 14 liners -will push anything.Yet you also do soft shading or color packing.

Inked- the 4mm stroke rapier runs realy sweet for heavy linework and building up lines but also works well for everything else.The 3m are great for color and bng and fineline work but can just about push anything.
    hey man.do you know where i can find the 3mm bearing?

Post Thanks / Like
    There are no 3mm bearings for the swiss. They are only 4mm.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

Post Thanks / Like
    yes i know swiss doesnt make anything else but 4mm,but is there anything out there to fit? and i mean a good upgrade not something that will downgrade the machines performance

Post Thanks / Like
    Bump...wondering what others use them for too as I have two that sit in a drawer...

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Heath View Post
    Bump...wondering what others use them for too as I have two that sit in a drawer...
    That motor has a lot of torque. If you like to color using big mags they are good. If you like salt and pepper shading where you need to slow down, they are also good for that. If you don't want them then just send them to me, haha!

Post Thanks / Like
    its a great machine, but when they started selling them "bedazzled" w swarovski crystals for insane prices, it kind of killed my enthusiasm for that company. The knockoff stealth works really well for $100 bucks, for the price difference I dont see how the authentic ones could be leaps and bounds better