Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Knows Whats Up!
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by fatcashdaddy View Post
    I just looked at it again...where would you put rubberbands? there's no room for even a rubberband since all of the needle bar is in the vise or the tube...
    Needlerunners would be ideal for this machine.

Knows Whats Up!
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by billy View Post
    Jose Algarvio work witch this stuff.

http://www.myspace.com/tribaltattooportugal
    Interesting photos Billy,well spotted. I notice he's made some subtle alterations to the machine or had them made for him. The top plate with binding posts is different and much better,also you'll see the armature bar nipple must have been slotted as opposed to drilled ,allowing one to put the needlebar where you like without having to cut off the eye prior to using the tightening nut,very sensible and much better.

Machine Builder I build Tattoo Machines slicksteel's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    I think the swiss one is basicly the same thing but looks to be made alot better-both have the same concept
    http://www.tattoo-machine.ch/index.php

SSI -SUPER SLICK IRONS-top shelf custom coil machines
    American Made Machines

[email protected]
    https://www.facebook.com/evanstattooing

Knows Whats Up!
    Post Thanks / Like
    The thing I think most of us like best is the threaded armature bar nipple,an option I'd like to se on all machines.

Knows Whats Up!
    Post Thanks / Like
    Used one of these rotaries today for a session packing colour. Never have I put colour in so fast and solid. Got to get me one!

Knows Whats Up!
    Post Thanks / Like
    Bought one of my own. Seriously don't be fooled by how it looks, these machines are VERY nice. Set up is a bit of a pain, you just snip the loop off of the needle bar and thread it through the little dongle. The most well balanced machine I've ever used, hardly any weight at all and when used with disposable tubes its like using a pen. The weight is distributed directly above your hand which is a nice change.I've only used it for small mags but works very well for black and grey or packing colour. Some of the other guys at the shop are using it for lining with good results also.

Post Thanks / Like
    So can you explain the setup as its been mentioned there is no space for rubberbands, and also whats the throw on it?

Knows Whats Up!
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'm not using bands with it at all, doesn't seem to need them. A small bend on the top of the needle bar and then clamp down with the gizmo seems to work beautifully. You could use neddlerunners, but I haven't found the need. Throw is relatively long.