Post Thanks / Like

armpit tattoo with Rapier and Hm sta maria. thanks Roman

Did this today on our piercer . first armpit I've had the pleasure of doing .was abit tricky .its not finished she wants it in colour I just done a bit of undershading for now coz for 1 ,I reckon packing gonna be pretty tough on the skin and 2, I just received my new sta maria and was itching to give it a go.
    May I just say what a nice machine it is too and can't wait to try it on a bit of decent skin tomorrow.
    I'd also like to say a big thankyou to Roman because after trading a la-nina with a forum member on here and had some issues with vibration which was no fault of Romans as it was built to original owners specs .basically stroke was too big.
    Anyway after mentioning on here that I had some issues with the machine Roman contacted me and suggested I return it and he will fix it.
    Infact he done better than that he actually replaced it with the santa maria ,the machine was already on my wish list so really over the moon and apreciate that Roman has gone above and beyond what I would call good service back up.Click image for larger version. 

Name:	armpit lotus.jpg 
Views:	78 
Size:	40.5 KB 
ID:	10541

Post Thanks / Like
    YEAH, NOW WE ARE TALKING.....Great tattoo, in such a Bad place, hope touch-ups are free...LOL....Well done, props..

Post Thanks / Like
    cheers ,free touchups! I done it for free. well it was her birthday the other day

Post Thanks / Like
    Awesome tattoo, and yeah those Maria's and Romans service are both top notch. I love me my purple rain!!!

Post Thanks / Like
    ouch , looks clean tho nice work tugg

Post Thanks / Like
    COOL! I did cupcakes in a girls armpits, she was not happy!
    http://www.wonderlandtattoo.net
    Nick's Rotary, Neotat Vivace x2 (4.2 orange, 3.2 brass), Special Technique, HM Machines, Neds MR04, Lauro DD, Eddie Lollis, Halo x2 (Pink 4 and Grey 3.5), Dan Kubin MC2 3.5, Dan kubin MC2 4.0 Centri cobra, Centri evader Halo Direkt 4.2 and 3.2
    Instagram: #ROB_WONDERLANDTATTOO

Knows Whats Up!
    Post Thanks / Like
    I love tattooing armpits. That skin is weird but super easy to tattoo.. And I generally heals quick.