Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Machine Builder I build Tattoo Machines slicksteel's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Yea I say keep it at the full price for the full setup and have a box on your site were you can choose the no frills version in rca or clipcord -when I get the extra do I would want the deluxe as its nice to if your cord goes out and you have the other type or if on some days you want to run a coil/rotary mix as most coils are set for clipcord.Also sometimes you might want to set the machine up with a harder shorter stroke.

SSI -SUPER SLICK IRONS-top shelf custom coil machines
    American Made Machines

[email protected]
    https://www.facebook.com/evanstattooing

Post Thanks / Like
    Yeh it would be nice to have the option of a custom setup. I want mine with RCA only but with the adjuster. Could set up your site with those options, Dan Kubin has a good one for that...

Machine Builder I build Tattoo Machines Cyberitual's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    If I make them completely optional it would generate delay times till the client would recieve the machines though do to individual customization in assembly. I cant go home and bust out 50 I would have to make time daily to assembly and that will destroy my family. I don't know, I'm leaning towards a more simple system and keeping a more reasonable price. I will go over it tonight and see what is feasible. Check these out, a gift to myself... IMAG0612.jpg
    Last edited by Cyberitual; 05-24-2012 at 10:35 PM.

Machine Builder I build Tattoo Machines slicksteel's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    you could have the simple ones in stock and have a two week lead time for the deluxe ones.

SSI -SUPER SLICK IRONS-top shelf custom coil machines
    American Made Machines

[email protected]
    https://www.facebook.com/evanstattooing

Site Technical Admin The Sheriff Administrator's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Cyberitual View Post
    If I make them completely optional it would generate delay times till the client would recieve the machines though do to individual customization in assembly. I cant go home and bust out 50 I would have to make time daily to assembly and that will destroy my family. I don't know, I'm leaning towards a more simple system and keeping a more reasonable price. I will go over it tonight and see what is feasible. Check these out, a gift to myself... IMAG0612.jpg
    Very clever, that's a nice gift. There are machines out there that are exclusively RCA or clipcord if you choose only one I doubt it would hurt you that much. Its not like you have a proprietary cable connection, RCA is easy to come by.

Post Thanks / Like
    It's a futuristic style of machine and i think should have modern hardware. I don't understand clipcords besides nostalgia, in practice they tend to create breaks in power flow. I haven't had a single problem with RCAs and to be honest I think we should be using 1/8 phono plugs. They are lighter, more flexible, and have a positive locking connection.

7. Like Bruce Gulick liked this post.
    Knows Whats Up!
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Sage Oz View Post
    It's a futuristic style of machine and i think should have modern hardware. I don't understand clipcords besides nostalgia, in practice they tend to create breaks in power flow. I haven't had a single problem with RCAs and to be honest I think we should be using 1/8 phono plugs. They are lighter, more flexible, and have a positive locking connection.
    Agreed on the 1/8 mono plug being ideal.

Machine Builder I build Tattoo Machines JCarlton's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    RCA all the way and I have never needed to mess with the stroke, Its perfect.

114 N GUM ST HARRISBURG ILLINOIS U.S.A. PLANET EARTH
    Post Thanks / Like
    this is mad dog , get in touch with me your site isnt working at this moment so im here trying to reach you i am the owner of #50 . you have all my contact info . Thanks richie has it right ask what they want , some rca jacks arent made the same and dont fit as tight as others matter of fact your machine is case in point the centuri has a smaller jack than the rest of my rca machines , but clips are clips and fit in most machines .....so an option is best .
    COLOR THE WORLD !!!

Machine Builder I build Tattoo Machines Cyberitual's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    What do you guys think about the tension bar so far? It uses a compressed spring to pull down on the needle bar. The Centri doesnt need alot of tension just enough to stablize your needle at the tip of the tube. untitled.72.jpguntitled.73.jpguntitled.74.jpguntitled.76.jpg