Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Stripe View Post
    Yes to the base is the plan as of now. Then run a stage quality guitar cord from the power supply to the box. That should be strong enough to stop damage from rolling over it.
    A couple of my artists have the older style TatSoul chairs. I want to build the box right into the fiberglass base. I have the parts, someday I'll get the time to put it all together...
    that would be cool to have it in the base. I have the non-fiberglass covered base, I may try the "SWITCH-A-NATOR" Down there and see if I like it.
    http://www.wonderlandtattoo.net
    Nick's Rotary, Neotat Vivace x2 (4.2 orange, 3.2 brass), Special Technique, HM Machines, Neds MR04, Lauro DD, Eddie Lollis, Halo x2 (Pink 4 and Grey 3.5), Dan Kubin MC2 3.5, Dan kubin MC2 4.0 Centri cobra, Centri evader Halo Direkt 4.2 and 3.2
    Instagram: #ROB_WONDERLANDTATTOO

Machine Builder I build Tattoo Machines Nedz's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    I will take one if you have got any available.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Nedz View Post
    I will take one if you have got any available.
    They are really not that hard to make, just wires and plugs and switches. Mine are all RCA connections at the box and machine, so it would not work for most other setups.
    http://www.wonderlandtattoo.net
    Nick's Rotary, Neotat Vivace x2 (4.2 orange, 3.2 brass), Special Technique, HM Machines, Neds MR04, Lauro DD, Eddie Lollis, Halo x2 (Pink 4 and Grey 3.5), Dan Kubin MC2 3.5, Dan kubin MC2 4.0 Centri cobra, Centri evader Halo Direkt 4.2 and 3.2
    Instagram: #ROB_WONDERLANDTATTOO

Post Thanks / Like
    Ok I think its a pain trying to order off my website I need to make it a little clearer on it so the best way is to just use paypal the normal way with my email addy. Which is [email protected] and i'll throw in a free t-shirt of my new design haha the deal braker.