Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: diablo rotary

Machine Builder I build Tattoo Machines fkirons's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    i guess is accepted now to go ahead and rip off everything out there and call it a different name and proclaim you came up with a new product. That machine is a copy of the dragon fly with a slight twist. Jeez ...I can't take this anymore.
    For Customer service please contact Kayleigh
    Email under "Contact Us" at fkirons.com

2. Like Tat2dPinoy, Sarenity Tattoo liked this post.
    Post Thanks / Like
    ^^^
    hey don't stress Gaston, it's no real competition for the Halo, but people like having their choices, even if it's just another of the same old' thing. You have to expect that there are lots of supply companies that want a piece of that big rotary pie.

4. Like vodu liked this post.
    Machine Builder I build Tattoo Machines slicksteel's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Sage Oz View Post
    ^^^
    hey don't stress Gaston, it's no real competition for the Halo, but people like having their choices, even if it's just another of the same old' thing. You have to expect that there are lots of supply companies that want a piece of that big rotary pie.
    I totally agree! I think they have came up with a nice looking machine that seems to have improved on the dragonfly-every thing that is used on a rotary etc has all been done in some type of other application. A piston,a slider,a chuck is all taken from the past an improved upon.Were would we be with out it!, still in the dark ages with that type of thinking!!
    At least they are not doing a exact ripoff(which is fucked up) that is using the name brand. Can you imagine the same family owning all the rights to the wheel,a shoe, a tv, etc etc.!?
    I think alot of current builders have ripped of the tattoo pirate-cary he came out with all this shit many years ago that all current builders act they invented/created and get all ass bent over.
    Last edited by slicksteel; 07-28-2012 at 03:38 AM.

SSI -SUPER SLICK IRONS-top shelf custom coil machines
    American Made Machines

[email protected]
    https://www.facebook.com/evanstattooing

Post Thanks / Like
    Exactly, I don't see a dragonfly as much as I see a treasure chest. Cary definitely introduced most of us to this platform...

7. Like Eturnus liked this post.
    Post Thanks / Like
    I would like to buy one of carys machines. Fixed adjustability sounds like the best option for me.

Machine Builder I build Tattoo Machines No Iron Machines's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    the STANDARD motor version is not MABUCHI

MABUCHI don produce any motor with that size....JUST FOR REMENBER...

Post Thanks / Like
    I think it rather funny that those proposing to have run these machines and are LOVING it have some kind of connection to friction. My boss his hands on one and he DOES NOT care for it.
    He has ALL the rotaries that are worth and by that I mean not chinese knock offs.
    It DOESN'T line as well as previously stated. It shades fairly well.
    Boss saiys the all metal parts are to make up for lack of motor.
    FK, Dragonfly, IMPACT, Bishop, Neo, Blitz, Stigma etc. HAVE NO WORRIES with this machine. same ol same ol boss says...cheap imitation wanna be and sure there are plenty of scratchers will buy it so they have a machine that LOOKS like one of the big boys.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by cblevins View Post
    I think it rather funny that those proposing to have run these machines and are LOVING it have some kind of connection to friction. My boss his hands on one and he DOES NOT care for it.
    He has ALL the rotaries that are worth and by that I mean not chinese knock offs.
    It DOESN'T line as well as previously stated. It shades fairly well.
    Boss saiys the all metal parts are to make up for lack of motor.
    FK, Dragonfly, IMPACT, Bishop, Neo, Blitz, Stigma etc. HAVE NO WORRIES with this machine. same ol same ol boss says...cheap imitation wanna be and sure there are plenty of scratchers will buy it so they have a machine that LOOKS like one of the big boys.
    and with that, i have confired that i want rapier II machines

Post Thanks / Like
    i think at this point it has just become a form factor. just like the swiss rotary was copied into a stealth and a storm etc etc. i bet there are plenty of people on here using those. the bottom line is you get what you pay for. if you want quality then spend the money. i'm glad i'm using air and there isn't a new machine every week. i would rather spend my time working on technique rather than spending my time learning how to use a new machine. it seems like a vicious circle of never-ending rotaries. always buying and trading just costs time and money.

Post Thanks / Like
    OK, ill say it. builders need to pull their undies out of their asses about this kind of thing. Tattoo machines are simple and theres a small handful of standard ways to make them, most differences are cosmetic or quality.. Be it coils or rotaries.... especially rotarys ! its already been done and none of its too damn special. Its one thing to make a carbon copy of a machine..that sucks bad. But quite frankly theres alot of people out there who think they innovated something and they are full of crap. Go build a damn plasma tv or a GPS by hand and sell it for 300 bucks and ill be impressed. For god sakes the bracket that holds it to the wall is more complex then any tattoo machine ever made. SO bitch about the way someone ripped of the angle you bent your soldering lugs in.....OH i point my finger at you for using a similar electrical standoff as me !!! that makes you a hack ! And i reign supreme ! GET OVER IT. Right this moment im looking at a case full of machines... they all fall into the catagory of A,B or C .. The wheel is round, you can polish it and cut new treads of reinforce it with steel, but its still a damn round wheel because thats what works.........Every new machine that comes out does not have to be a innovation does it ? Does something suck because it is not different ? Theres alot of people in this world that deserve to make a living, not just elitists. POINT IS everyone take a look at your own shit, notice how its 95% the same as everyone elses !? Yea.. cuz it is, and thats perfectly OK. Maybe i wasint very tactful with the way i said this, dont mean to offend anyone, but if did...well, then i did, im alright with that because i believe in what i said.

14. Like Bruce Gulick liked this post.