Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: diablo rotary

Post Thanks / Like
    im kinda pissy today, dont be offended. But please realize noone owns the sole rights to make a damn machine. And somethings in life are standardized for the good of everyone or because thats the way it works best or easiest.

Post Thanks / Like
    I agree^^^

Site Technical Admin The Sheriff Administrator's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    not offended but if you feel like you need to start a fight this is not the place. as a general rule if you are feeling pissy go for a walk the internet will not make you feel better.

sent from my oobnoxiosly large galaxy note phone thing via tapatalk.

Knows Whats Up! thesmokingmirror's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    It is made in america and not a knockoff so i dont see any reason to hate the product aside from some politics. Bruce can you post tattoos that you have done with tbis machine?

5. Like Eturnus liked this post.
    Post Thanks / Like
    Screen shot 2012-07-21 at 4.00.40 PM.jpghare and tortoise.jpg

Here's a couple taken with clients phones..the first was done entirely with the Diablo Swiss in a single 4 hour session, the Hare and Tortoise had the final color session done with it (coils for the rest). I've got more photos coming soon when I get back to Tucson and get the camera's damn USB cable, which I left without.
    Last edited by Bruce Gulick; 07-29-2012 at 10:18 PM.

7. Thanks thesmokingmirror thanked for this post.
    Like thesmokingmirror liked this post.
    Post Thanks / Like
    JUNK JUNK JUNK!!! Company is a joke as well!! China knockoffs!!

Post Thanks / Like
    i just don't understand how its a Chinese knock off and it has a mubachi motor, and a swiss motor. i owned one of these(the maxon) and to tell the truth it was areally well put together machine. all quality parts, and metal to boot. all cnc frame and everything. i traded it because i had an oppertuity to get a gen 8. i did not trade it because of maleficence or defect, i just wanted a gen 8 so bad i would have traded just about anything. and in there lies my point. a guy traded a 550 dollar machine straight up for a 400 dollar machine because he did not get on with how the gen tattooed. well i do, the diablo was a better fit for him and he loves it. yeah its not some new invention and he didn't reinvent the wheel as previously stated but i could post a half dozen other machines on this thread that implements the same mechanics as this machine does and all those machines are widely considered unique for some reason, because this spring is different, that armature is different or this give knob is different, etc. and as far as having issues with a machine and possibly having to have it fixed, there is not a machine posted on this forum that hasn't had its issues. i drive a 1997 eclipse down the road and see a 2013 porche broke down on the road, that doesn't mean because that guy fucked up or purchased a model with fucked up issues that all porches suck. a lot of times someone will fuck something up and rarely will the user accept blame for such things, just like giving a quality tattoo. how many times have you executed a primo piece only to find it was fucked up by the customer because of neglect in the way they cared for it? other times something goes wrong in the production, its just how it is. this does not make every machine bad. the one i got in 2012 is still used right across from my station and is used daily, never has it needed fixed or modified. it just seems that people develop an opinion and the next thing you know its stated as fact. we share our experiences on here, and that's cool but this elitist attitude is so frustrating. you don't have to like a product or believe that it is original and you don't have to use that product, but to call it a Chinese knock off when it is made with quality parts and the most widely excepted quality motors on the market, to me that's just a short cut to thinking.

10. Like tattood, FTW liked this post.
    Knows Whats Up!
    Post Thanks / Like
    I got one in a trade and have to say - decent machine.

Post Thanks / Like
    yes ..no china knockoff ... all real cnc body and good quality parts and motor - i have buy expensive machines and get no cnc body and cheap parts , so i pay for quality and not the name on the rotary !

Knows Whats Up!
    Post Thanks / Like
    it is a ok made dragonfly knock off .....
    Owner/Artist @ Zodiac Tattoo Studio
    www.facebook.com/zodiac951