Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: diablo rotary

Post Thanks / Like
    Checked out the facebook and it says "lifetime on body, one year on parts" so that should put everything to rest. yea, it's just a 3d rendering so should be interesting to see if this thing really comes to life.

Machine Builder I build Tattoo Machines fkirons's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    For the little I see in that rendering nothing that we have seen already.
    Lifetime warranty is absurd for a rotary. I wish my iPhone came with lifetime warranty as well as I broke 2 this year.
    For Customer service please contact Kayleigh
    Email under "Contact Us" at fkirons.com

Machine Builder I build Tattoo Machines No Iron Machines's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    since CHINA start copy the DRAGONFLY start comeout on the market many similar machines, with same TENSION NEEDLES, same small round black motor, same give adjustment screw
    IS THAT CASUALLY OR HAVE SOMETHING BEHIND ?????

nobody have see this machines yet, rite ????? ok, u gonna see when him start sale have a model WHITE PAINT, not ANODIZED, becouse the alluminium cannot anodized WHITE

also ceck very well the quality of the FRAME, that is realy MADE in USA must be PERFECT CNC machined or PERFECT MOLD INJECTION , cannot have small imperfection on the frame

WHO WANNA UNDERSTAND UNDERSTAND.....

Machine Builder I build Tattoo Machines No Iron Machines's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    another thing, they say 2 VERSION OF THIS MACHINE, SWISS MOTOR VERSION adn PREMIUM JAPANESE MOTOR VERSION

CAN U PLEASE THIS GUY TELL US THE MODEL AND BRAND NAME OF THE JAPANESE COMPANY PRODUCE THIS MOTORS ????????

Machine Builder I build Tattoo Machines fkirons's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    If anyone finds any motor other than Maxon and Faulhber of similar dimension as the the 216000 hit me up.
    I've researched many motors and haven't found anything like these two.
    For Customer service please contact Kayleigh
    Email under "Contact Us" at fkirons.com

Post Thanks / Like
    got a link to thier facebook site? cant find it...

Post Thanks / Like
    Used a Diablo+ today to re-line an entire sleeve I had started with coils five years ago..liked it a lot. Hauled ass across the whole arm and made crisp smooth lines (7 round) About an ounce heavier than the dragonfly, same basic setup but maybe a little louder. Lines beautifully at 7 volts and the give out just a little. Really sexy machine (my client's words). Can't see anything wrong with it at all..after a log some more hours on it I'll write a full review.

Machine Builder I build Tattoo Machines slicksteel's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

SSI -SUPER SLICK IRONS-top shelf custom coil machines
    American Made Machines

[email protected]
    https://www.facebook.com/evanstattooing

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by slicksteel View Post
    Slicksteel, the ebay product is not the same. I am ashamed to admit I bought this so called Firefly gen3 which runs the same as the firefly (weak) but in a different body with RCA (basically was tricked by this Dennis asshat who claims it is totally different). I was told by Friction that their frame was leaked to this guy which happened to be copied by china but obviously from the picture, it's using all these cheap parts and just looks cheap. The final diablo looks pretty different and runs totally different as in it's smoother. it also happens to use all metal parts where as this so called firefly gen3 uses plastic cheap parts and the motor sucks.

so back to the diablo, I, similar to bruce's situation, believe was one of the few that was offered their first machine because I was one of the first storm customers. This diablo is great, it's almost like a combo dragonfly and stigma fly. As gaston said though, it is nothing revolutionary or that we havent seen but sort of a cleaned up version of what the Fly should have been with a little bit of a Dragonfly touch... but the machine is a beauty. I also plan to write a review on this thing but was told not to release pictures until it's officially out.
    Last edited by vsprotoss; 07-16-2012 at 05:32 AM.

10. Like Bruce Gulick liked this post.
    Machine Builder I build Tattoo Machines slicksteel's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    cool,I use there needles which are some of the best around.

SSI -SUPER SLICK IRONS-top shelf custom coil machines
    American Made Machines

[email protected]
    https://www.facebook.com/evanstattooing