Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like
    So should Aaron Cain quit carving machines? I have a bunch of one offs from him that have a lot more grooves than this.. Their is quite a few reviews on how well this guys machines run.. No reason to critique something when this is a for sale post.. Kinda like shitting on someone trying to sell something..

---
    I am here: http://tapatalk.com/map.php?xsc3su

2. Thanks CROWN Machines thanked for this post.
    Like CROWN Machines liked this post.
    Post Thanks / Like
    Sorry, wasn't intending to shit on anyone..not my cup of tea but I'm not a machine builder, just an artist. Maybe there's good reasons for all that stuff and I just don't know it.

Post Thanks / Like
    Just like the rest of the machines in your albums .....very sweet. Surface looks quite smooth to my eye...

Lovely build!

5. Thanks CROWN Machines thanked for this post.
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by artoftatt2 View Post
    So should Aaron Cain quit carving machines? I have a bunch of one offs from him that have a lot more grooves than this.. Their is quite a few reviews on how well this guys machines run.. No reason to critique something when this is a for sale post.. Kinda like shitting on someone trying to sell something..

---
    I am here: http://tapatalk.com/map.php?xsc3su
    very well said... it does seem ur shitting on his thread and he makes amazing machines btw. ur right is aaron supposed to stop building?
    dont shit on someones sell, that is how he makes a living and like i said he make great machines. if u dont like the way it looks then keep it to urself..
    best of luck with ur sells.
    and btw he is from germany so his english isnt that great...

7. Thanks CROWN Machines thanked for this post.
    Post Thanks / Like
    wow great

9. Like CROWN Machines liked this post.
    Post Thanks / Like
    whats the price?

Knows Whats Up!
    Post Thanks / Like
    OOOO wee purty !

12. Like CROWN Machines liked this post.
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Bruce Gulick View Post
    Fancy, but it looks heavy. Lots of little nooks and crannies for bacteria too. I have no idea what's up with the hand or the ribbed armature bar either. Do you have any videos of it running?
    if you are an artist than you should understand creativity..look at amaonebadesigns..look at special techniques,nicks rotary,dan kubins.all various creativity in machines.along with other machine builders..and the hand i believe is his tag for stating hand made..buy one of his machines it just mite give you a hand job...LMAO.....lol...

14. Thanks CROWN Machines thanked for this post.
    Post Thanks / Like
    I understand. Again, not trying to shit on it..if it runs well that's all that matters! I consider a machine a tool and what it looks like beyond function is totally unimportant to me..if I bought a circular saw I would not pick the one with gems encrusted on it and if I bought a paintbrush I wouldn't want it looking like a dragon. It's there to do a job, and that's that. Again, this is just my disposition/aspergers talking so forgive me if it sounds harsh..I respect anyone who can build a functioning tattoo machine and my concerns are only practical. Every little dip, divet or crack in a tattoo machine is a chance for bacteria to hide so to me the smoothest most self contained machines are the most appealing. If a mod would like to remove my comments from this thread please go ahead..I didn't mean to threadshit or cause any anger, it's just an opinion.

Post Thanks / Like
    I personnally think this is an incredibly beautiful machine, and looks to be for all reasons a solid well designed and running machine. Though I don't yet have one of his machines, any that I've used that are similar in platform and build quality are incredibly smooth workhorses. Sure, compared to a centri or spectra it looks antique but I don't see anything dangerously unnecessary that can't be taken care of with a decent madicide or similar decontaminant shower that is part of a regular breakdown. The surface has texture but is very nicely polished and they dont appear yo be very deep impressions. It's i would safely assume in the top 95% of any average machine in use today as far as artistic expression, cleanliness, performance and simplicity of design. It it a very nice balance and has the look of quality time consuming craftsmanship that is lacking among many things these days. Don't get me wrong, i love cutting edge high tech utilitarian stuff but a machine like this with a solid bit of weight is sometimes the perfect tool for a certain job. The heavier brass armature likely adds force to the stroke. The the hand I believe is a removable tag, or maybe one can use it to wrap around the RCA cord to keep it on anyways it's a very nice machine that would be gracing my stable if I could afford it.

17. Thanks CROWN Machines thanked for this post.
    Like Fatlad5, CROWN Machines liked this post.