Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
    Machine Builder I build Tattoo Machines
    Post Thanks / Like
    124 gramm
    ?

Post Thanks / Like
    I build a lot of different machines with also different designs so , if you work in germany in a tattoo shop there you have to follow the rules itīs called hppc for sterile work so you must have a machine bag and so far... so the design doesnīt matter. With the goldhand hanging from the machine itīs just a "brand" tap only
    for 100 % handmade work if someone buy the machine he or she put it in the trash or so this not a machine part.
    i am working every day 12 hours with tattoo machine building and i have no time to reply this kindergarten like questions i have to better things.
    Videos of all my machines will come to youtube but a day has only 24 hours and i have only two hands, if you are interested in a machine i can send you a video of the machine of your choice.
    Sorry for the bad english i am from germany i would wish some more help from some people here on the forum because i donīt understand a lot and then i have
    to wait for a friend who speks english and he helps me translate.
    ?

Post Thanks / Like
    check your head man
    ?

Post Thanks / Like
    While some people here are debating the appeal of the machine visually, That really is a choice to be made by the artists, some like clean lines and no frills, others like a little bling. I like both in moderation, but what I like more is a clean forum. All of theses Crown Machines could just as easily be contained in one post instead of each being an individual topic. I get that they are all different, and that other builders do the same single post with their machines as well but this seems excessive.

Hope you sell them all.
    http://www.wonderlandtattoo.net
    Nick's Rotary, Neotat Vivace x2 (4.2 orange, 3.2 brass), Special Technique, HM Machines, Neds MR04, Lauro DD, Eddie Lollis, Halo x2 (Pink 4 and Grey 3.5), Dan Kubin MC2 3.5, Dan kubin MC2 4.0 Centri cobra, Centri evader Halo Direkt 4.2 and 3.2
    Instagram: #ROB_WONDERLANDTATTOO

5. Like Fatlad5 liked this post.
    Knows Whats Up!
    Post Thanks / Like
    He may well build great machines but to put a thread up stating his machines are a thousand times better than rotary works is just idiotic...no doubt it wasnt seen by everyone as thankfully im sure it was deleted by admin......

Machine Builder I build Tattoo Machines fkirons's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Cool builds. I just wished you posted them all of them in one thread. Easier to check back.
    For Customer service please contact Kayleigh
    Email under "Contact Us" at fkirons.com

8. Thanks Sekt thanked for this post.
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by elbo View Post
    He may well build great machines but to put a thread up stating his machines are a thousand times better than rotary works is just idiotic...no doubt it wasnt seen by everyone as thankfully im sure it was deleted by admin......
    WOW,i never saw that..that is very idiotic..

Site Technical Admin The Sheriff Administrator's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by fkirons View Post
    Cool builds. I just wished you posted them all of them in one thread. Easier to check back.
    I have spent the morning merging them. 13 threads are now one thread.

11. Thanks Fatlad5 thanked for this post.
    Knows Whats Up!
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Administrator View Post
    I have spent the morning merging them. 13 threads are now one thread.
    I might put every one of my machine collection on "my top drawer"section...every one on seperate threads as you seem to be very obliging Phil ;-) ha ha...

Post Thanks / Like
    Right on man-I'll keep my questions to myself. Back to kindergarten I guess!