Post Thanks / Like

Nicks Rotary For Wonderland (Robert)

wonderland.jpg

This is the Machine that Nick built for me, got it in the post today. Used it for the first customer of the day. Nothing big really, just some lettering. I know, whooo hoooo lettering!

Did Loyalty on a bicep about 6 1/2 inches long by an inch or so tall. Got the Tattoo done in like 20 minutes, it was as if I was willing the ink to go in and there it was, like I Jedi mind tricked the ink into the skin. I can't wait to use it on a bigger tattoo later today. The only part that I don't like is the clamp screw it hits me on the back of my hand, nothing a little modding won't fix though.

Thank you Nick for a great machine, and if you have been on the fence about getting one get the fuck off it and buy one.
    http://www.wonderlandtattoo.net
    Nick's Rotary, Neotat Vivace x2 (4.2 orange, 3.2 brass), Special Technique, HM Machines, Neds MR04, Lauro DD, Eddie Lollis, Halo x2 (Pink 4 and Grey 3.5), Dan Kubin MC2 3.5, Dan kubin MC2 4.0 Centri cobra, Centri evader Halo Direkt 4.2 and 3.2
    Instagram: #ROB_WONDERLANDTATTOO

Post Thanks / Like
    just waiting to set up my pay pal and mines gettin ordererd nicks machines are so sick.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by smiley View Post
    just waiting to set up my pay pal and mines gettin ordererd nicks machines are so sick.
    You will really enjoy one of nicks machines that is for sure.
    Nick's Rotary, Neotat Vivace x2 (4.2 orange, 3.2 brass), Special Technique, HM Machines, Neds MR04, Lauro DD, Eddie Lollis, Halo x2 (Pink 4 and Grey 3.5), Dan Kubin MC2 3.5, Dan kubin MC2 4.0 Centri cobra, Centri evader Halo Direkt 4.2 and 3.2

Post Thanks / Like
    hey wonderland what stroke did you get? is it an allrounder?and i just set up my paypal acct. but have no clue how to use it how do i pay him? u can pm me if you want, appreciate it bro thanks.

Post Thanks / Like
    Just pm nick and let him know what you are looking for, he will do the rest. He will even send you the payment request too. So easy to deal with and super fast shipping too.

Post Thanks / Like
    I use both of mine every day. I got 1 direct from him and picked another up brand new from ebay for £160!

NicksTattooMachines I build Tattoo Machines NickTattoo's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    one of mine from ebay bishop ?

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Wonderland View Post
    Just pm nick and let him know what you are looking for, he will do the rest. He will even send you the payment request too. So easy to deal with and super fast shipping too.
    thanks bro just didnt wanna keep buggin nick till i was ready to order.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by NickTattoo View Post
    one of mine from ebay bishop ?
    Yeah, it was from a guy that had received it as a present. It wasn't frome a dodgy company or anything like that.