Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by TATsoul View Post
    Cat's outta the bag! This is the WRATH SUPERMAG series. We did unveil it at the Ink-n-Iron in Long Beach.

We actually made the design - just finalizing on our patent. Without going into business details, we allowed our design to an Italian master distributor hence you see it out in Italy. We actually have stock but holding out the release date until end of this month or early next month. You will be seeing this everywhere under our Wrath brand in UK, Europe except Italy, Australia, and naturally North America. Will be the same smokey dark tint transluscent tip with our imported Japanese polymer and true silicone grip known on our Wrath Tubes.

If we get enought demand, we will make other tip sizes but will only offer this in 25Mag disposables to start. The quality and comfort of this is amazing. Here it is attached. We decided to change out the grey silicone vortex grips and will be in blood red color. =)

-Billy
    Nice! Our shop uses TatSoul exclusively, love your products man

2. Thanks TATsoul thanked for this post.
    Like TATsoul liked this post.
    Machine Builder I build Tattoo Machines No Iron Machines's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    HEY TATSOUL, can u please post a pic of the BACK STEM from this TUBE ?????? this is always the main problem on this king of tube

Post Thanks / Like
    One solution I've found for the back stem on the big plastic tubes is a plastic needle runner before you squeeze the tube vice. Also is nice to have a light weight machine. Just in case some one already bought the tubes just like me. I thought it might help some one.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by No Iron Machines View Post
    HEY TATSOUL, can u please post a pic of the BACK STEM from this TUBE ?????? this is always the main problem on this king of tube
    Hi No Irons, I'll post when I get a minute but the backstem has the slit like other larger mag tubes. Is there something that you are looking specifically for?

Site Technical Admin The Sheriff Administrator's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hi No Irons, I'll post when I get a minute but the backstem has the slit like other larger mag tubes. Is there something that you are looking specifically for?
    He may be concerned it is flimsy.

Post Thanks / Like
    The problem I had was that no matter how much I was trying to close the tube vice because the tube has a section on the side, the edges were approaching to each other and the tube was spinning when I had my machine on one side. I don't know if it makes sense what I'm saying. I think he had the same problem. The solution I found for this problem is to put inside the tube a plastic needle runner so it prevents the tube to shrink its size when squeezed. Hope my explanation makes sense, if not I will post some pics if anyone is interested.

Machine Builder I build Tattoo Machines fkirons's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Cat's outta the bag! This is the WRATH SUPERMAG series. We did unveil it at the Ink-n-Iron in Long Beach.

We actually made the design - just finalizing on our patent. Without going into business details, we allowed our design to an Italian master distributor hence you see it out in Italy. We actually have stock but holding out the release date until end of this month or early next month. You will be seeing this everywhere under our Wrath brand in UK, Europe except Italy, Australia, and naturally North America. Will be the same smokey dark tint transluscent tip with our imported Japanese polymer and true silicone grip known on our Wrath Tubes.

If we get enought demand, we will make other tip sizes but will only offer this in 25Mag disposables to start. The quality and comfort of this is amazing. Here it is attached. We decided to change out the grey silicone vortex grips and will be in blood red color. =)

-Billy
    Please make 23 mag!!!!! That's all I use! I think 23 it has more popularity than 25 these days. Suggestion in reply to the back stem topic: It would be nice if the back stem is a solid rod with the slot "carved in" for the needle bar. if it's a "cylindrical" hallow tube with a cut, it will be hard to clamp and will always move (as the tube will recess inwards when being pressed, especially with pinch vice systems like most coils machines have and some rotaries (that pinches the tube from the side) It may work fine with guillotine vise machines (where the tube is choked down/up) but it would be nice to see this tube working on everything because the design is really nice and streamlined. Exactly what I was looking for.
    For Customer service please contact Kayleigh
    Email under "Contact Us" at fkirons.com

Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks for the suggestions guys. We'll definitely look into this. We did go with a standard backstem with slit because it is a harder material than what is currently out there. It should be good to go but definitely very interested in the "carved" idea. Additionally, will look into the 23Mag config next Gaston!

Post Thanks / Like
    Nice idea, I was thinking the back stem metal and the cut, but plastic is cheaper and it will be easier to dispose/recycle.

Knows Whats Up!
    Post Thanks / Like
    The backstem deffinitly needs to be solid,if that's sorted I look forward to these, I've no doubt they'll be excellent.