Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like
    Here's the picture of the backstem. It is a solid backstem with the slit. Very hard to flex since our plastic is a special imported dense Japanese polymer.

super.jpg

2. Thanks Administrator thanked for this post.
    Like Administrator liked this post.
    Post Thanks / Like
    Nice, exactly what the marker needed. How much are roughly going for, money wise, if you can share the info of course.

Post Thanks / Like
    In the US market, they'll run around 2 US dollars a pop. In europe and UK because of the stricter custom fees, etc. will run a little higher but don't know the exact price yet. Should be available in UK/europe within 3 or so months. We always delay launch there in case we need to make any tweaks, changes, etc.

Machine Builder I build Tattoo Machines fkirons's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by TATsoul View Post
    Here's the picture of the backstem. It is a solid backstem with the slit. Very hard to flex since our plastic is a special imported dense Japanese polymer.

super.jpg
    You Have nailed it my friend. Good minds think alike . Now offer a version of all the tubes with needle for $2 and change and you have really put a few tube makers out of commission.
    Almost as easy as a how needle with the advantage of disposing everything all together.
    Hmmm too many ideas... And free
    For Customer service please contact Kayleigh
    Email under "Contact Us" at fkirons.com

Post Thanks / Like
    Looks awesome never really used a mag that big. This makes me want to try them out.

Post Thanks / Like
    Why not a curved tipped? I would think, especially for larger mags, that curved would be preferable for the majority by now. The physics of how skin bends to the pressure and how curved mags create more even needle depth is well documented, I'm really surprised that so many artists still use straight tips...

Machine Builder I build Tattoo Machines fkirons's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Sage Oz View Post
    Why not a curved tipped? I would think, especially for larger mags, that curved would be preferable for the majority by now. The physics of how skin bends to the pressure and how curved mags create more even needle depth is well documented, I'm really surprised that so many artists still use straight tips...
    Agree! I went back to straight mags for that reason. I feel I cannot take good advantage of the whole needle surface.
    For Customer service please contact Kayleigh
    Email under "Contact Us" at fkirons.com

Post Thanks / Like
    I curve and angle my mag needles(I solder my own shaders) and all my tubes are modded to have the same curve and angle...

Knows Whats Up!
    Post Thanks / Like
    I absolutely agree, a curve on the nozzle that matches the curve on the needle group. TATSOUL please take heed of this.

Post Thanks / Like
    It's funny you guys bring this up. We have considered this option months ago but have some politics to play in order to go through with this. Long story short, a "big name" in the industry brought this up to us but wanted his name on the brand and royalties, etc. So we have to see how this plays out. =( . Thanks for the suggestions though.

-Billy