Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Machine Builder I build Tattoo Machines slicksteel's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    yea artemis you should bring back the bizarre 1, they look to be great machines-I would buy one.

SSI -SUPER SLICK IRONS-top shelf custom coil machines
    American Made Machines

[email protected]
    https://www.facebook.com/evanstattooing

stigma I build Tattoo Machines
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Brian, I am glad you like the first Bizarre , I didn’t know you have one.
    I must say you are very creative and you do incredible unique pieces of art.
    I wish you all the best with the cartridge.
    But are you serious about the Maxon company ? This company is huge , none of us can buy it, and they just don’t care they just charge as much as they want because they have very little competition. I personally think the Maxon motors are not worth the price. For this price they should run perfect forever but they are not.
    But what is the alternative that we have ? The Faulhabers and the Namikis are even bigger and weaker and the cheap Chinese are crap or too big.
    I think we have tried everything out there, but do you have any tip for me ?

Hi slicksteel , I cannot come back again with the Bizarre v1 you know that.
    I am focused since a long time now on two new machines that will share the same motor-plug, they both will share actually two different motor-plugs. The standard 4,5 watt and the big motor-plug with 10 watt for endless power. The one machine is with adjustable give and the other one will be cheaper but without any adjustments (solid hit ), This one will work without rubber bands and without nipples or grommets. Two more months testing for the last prototypes and then we go in production.

Thanks Artemis

3. Like Jack Steel liked this post.