Page 20 of 38 FirstFirst ... 10181920212230 ... LastLast
    Machine Builder I build Tattoo Machines fkirons's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    I bought the t tech setup. I like it a lot. Although I still prefer conventional needles and tubes. I don't seem to find everything I want in one company.
    For Customer service please contact Kayleigh
    Email under "Contact Us" at fkirons.com

Post Thanks / Like
    Finally got my order put in today for my Spektra in Kryptonite! Stoked to finally give your machine a try Gaston. I did have one question, after I placed the order it says I will be contacted shortly regarding payment and shipping. I payed with my debit card and am having it shipped to the studio. I lost my cell phone the other day so if you need to talk to me before it ships I added the shops number to my order. I will be in today anytime after 6pm pacific time and I will be in at Noon Sunday and Monday. Thanks!

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by DrewsJumpingShip View Post
    Finally got my order put in today for my Spektra in Kryptonite! Stoked to finally give your machine a try Gaston. I did have one question, after I placed the order it says I will be contacted shortly regarding payment and shipping. I payed with my debit card and am having it shipped to the studio. I lost my cell phone the other day so if you need to talk to me before it ships I added the shops number to my order. I will be in today anytime after 6pm pacific time and I will be in at Noon Sunday and Monday. Thanks!
    Hey man make sure you email Kayleigh in customer service at [email protected] she will take care of straightening out any discrepancy.

Thank you for the order. Hope you enjoy it!

Post Thanks / Like
    i got a 3.2 and its very smooth for black and grey, dont know if im ready to put down my coils on lining with it yet. ill keep looking for that sweet spot! great machine G

nicholasville and danville ky. we have two locations
    Post Thanks / Like
    Just wanted to say that I have been more than pleased with my machines from fk. Even more so with the prompt and courteous customer service. I emailed them yesterday with a concern, and they quickly got back to me ,going over and above what I expected to make sure I was satisfied and able to do my best work with their machines. I buy alot of machines from alot of places, but quality customer care will always get me coming back order after order. Thank you fk irons. You have once again earned my business

Post Thanks / Like
    I just need to say, I've used the spectra, not as much as I wanted but all I can say is one of the best machines I've used if not the best. I intend to buy 3 more or at least the 3machines combo. If you ever have the chance to try it, I bet you will understand what an addict feels when he needs to find money to get his "fix". I bought one, I need to find money to go to the London convention, the seminar and buy 3 more Spektra, I know I'm spending money that I might not have at the moment, but I know this is a good investment in the long run. Like it has been said before, If you don't own a Spektra, find the money and get one, you won't regret, my opinion and many others.

Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Blondan;55753] bet you will understand what an addict feels when he needs to find money to get his "fix".
    Hahahahaaaaha. "to get his fix" bro ROFLLLLLLLLLLL thank you all for the support.

Post Thanks / Like
    Greeting from oz! I landed in this forum in search of a rotary that would allow me to hang up my coils, after reading many reviews I decided on a Spektra Halo.... I was cautious of the hype and almost seemed to good to be true but all I can say is WOW!
    This machine is very nice, it has subtleties I can't describe, I felt at home with it almost instantly, I'm using T-Tech cartridges with the Halo's front spring removed and pushes them no worries, the give screw is so responsive a slight turn and you feeeeeeel the change.

I've tried some other great rotary machines of late that I also really liked, we are very spoiled for choice! But the halo is just so slick in every way and it's sexiness is hard to resist.

I now own two Halo machines and have the 3.2, 3.6 and 4mm stroke wheels, it's still early days for me with this machine but I have already put all my coils up for sale.

I was always worried about lining with a rotary but the Halo felt very natural for me to line with, in fact I already feel more comfortable lining with this then my coils, a used a 14RL last 2 days with 4mm & 3.6mm what a breeze .

I would like to balance this out with the negatives but I really haven't found any yet, maybe time will tell but for now I'm having to much fun with this thing.

First week I had trouble with power surging which I thought was the machines,(turned out to be a faulty critical cx2, who would of thought?) I emailed FK Irons and they where very helpful and non defensive, they just want to help its a real pleasure dealing with them, their customer service is next level!
    I don't even know myself now, my set up times where a joke, now no need to set up 3 or 4 machines, rummage through the bottomless pit that is my tubes draw etc etc . Now I have 2 machines with T-Tech .it's what I've been searching for all these years now I can stop tinkering with machines and just get on with tattooing! thanks to every one on here for giving reviews and feedback so we can make a better informed choice on what to buy and help take some of the guess work out! And thanks FK Irons for all your help and an Awesome machine!

Machine Builder I build Tattoo Machines jesoner79's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    i dont know if its just me but it seems as if my "give" does not work as well as everyone is saying i do like the machine and it colors great real solid and good looking machine but i was really expecting it to hit with more control when i use my adjustment knob even at its softest it still hits real hard which is fine but i bought the machine cause i was expecting to be able to make it hit soft or hard am i the only one who has this problem

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by jesoner79 View Post
    i dont know if its just me but it seems as if my "give" does not work as well as everyone is saying i do like the machine and it colors great real solid and good looking machine but i was really expecting it to hit with more control when i use my adjustment knob even at its softest it still hits real hard which is fine but i bought the machine cause i was expecting to be able to make it hit soft or hard am i the only one who has this problem
    mine hits real hard too jimmee im still trying to get the hang of it,my vivace has no give but feels softer in the skin,maybee cuz the mabuchi runs slower than that little maxon in the spectra im not sure, but i think its a matter of spending more time w them we'll c, but i do like them they are cool little machines.oh and ive been coloring w mine at about 8.2 on my critical w about 1-1/2 to 2 turns backed out that seems to be the sweet spot so far.hope it gets better for you bro.by the way that greywash set i got from u kicks ass, thanks again.