Page 23 of 38 FirstFirst ... 13212223242533 ... LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like
    Ive paid for my oil but haven't received it yet? It was paid by PayPal under my hewydesigns email addy. Has it been sent out yet?
    Sent from my LT26i using Tapatalk 2

FK Irons/ Spektra Support fkirons_kayleigh's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by hellraiser6662 View Post
    Ive paid for my oil but haven't received it yet? It was paid by PayPal under my hewydesigns email addy. Has it been sent out yet?

Weird news! PM sent.

Post Thanks / Like
    Perhaps some postie using it as a sexual lube they heard it was that good haha thanks for the pm hopefully it will get though this time.

Post Thanks / Like

Here's the snow in Norfolk and hiding in the distance is my workshop where I do airbrushing and get cold haha hope this make you feel a little cooler in Miami

Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks for the fast response waiting on the video

Post Thanks / Like
    I just ordered the new lube btw can't wait to see how well it works

Post Thanks / Like
    Hey gaston I just got another machine on trade I believe I need to send it to you to take a look at it seem to run really bad I will send it in Monday next week I go on vacation soon I had to have another one cause how much I love the first one I got I hope it can be fixed and run smooth and how much is a rough estimate of service I believe to that the RCA on the motor bolt needs to be replaced HELP!!!!

Machine Builder I build Tattoo Machines fkirons's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by rowdy View Post
    Hey gaston I just got another machine on trade I believe I need to send it to you to take a look at it seem to run really bad I will send it in Monday next week I go on vacation soon I had to have another one cause how much I love the first one I got I hope it can be fixed and run smooth and how much is a rough estimate of service I believe to that the RCA on the motor bolt needs to be replaced HELP!!!!

Hey there. The best way to get fast customer service is to write to our customer service email, stated on our site under contact us (don't want to post email here because of spam spiders). http://www.fkirons.com/shop/contact-us

Also if you want to send your machine in, you will need to refer to this link http://www.fkirons.com/shop/service-your-machine
    All steps are listed there.

We will take care of your gear and get you up and running as soon as we can. We are terribly slammed these days but we do our best to take care of customers as soon as possible.

Side note: We have received a few machines for repair from people that have gotten them on trades and we were a bit in shock to see that a lot of people will trade neglected gear, for example, machines with oil inside the motor, file down sliders just to mention a couple of things.

However we can get almost any machine running like new regardless where you got it from

If your machine is experience any kind of issues, don't hesitate to contact us! http://www.fkirons.com/shop/contact-us

We are very prompt at getting back to our customers.

Regarding lubrication video, you can find it here:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=REDrB...ature=youtu.be

It's also the first banner on the FK Irons site http://www.fkirons.com

Again guys, feel free to contact us with any questions, and be aware marketing statement on trades, as I have been victim myself with bad trade on this site .. just saying...
    Last edited by fkirons; 01-24-2013 at 08:10 AM.
    For Customer service please contact Kayleigh
    Email under "Contact Us" at fkirons.com

Post Thanks / Like
    Cool thank you gaston I believe the motorbolt is yours but RCA just old and used also the slide after closer Inspection seem to have been tampered with I will send the machine Monday thanks again

10. Thanks Raytattoos thanked for this post.
    Machine Builder I build Tattoo Machines fkirons's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by rowdy View Post
    Cool thank you gaston I believe the motorbolt is yours but RCA just old and used also the slide after closer Inspection seem to have been tampered with I will send the machine Monday thanks again
    Great man make sure to include the form.! Sliders cannot be molested. Even though you can remove it yourself you have to handle it carefully as each slider is fitted per each machine. Even though all machines seem the same to the eye, they are not. We'll be glad to bring back your machine to normal!
    For Customer service please contact Kayleigh
    Email under "Contact Us" at fkirons.com