Page 29 of 38 FirstFirst ... 192728293031 ... LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by vodu View Post
    http://www.ebay.com/itm/Digital-Lase...item4ac2d0e21e
    something like that.....I think Itīs a good idea to know each machine how many cps is doing by certain amount of volts for example, If my spektra do x in 8.5 volts my stigmas do the same in 9.3 volts for example...sometimes is a pain to feel the machines because of diferent system, noise and type of give, so have a chart of each machine I think itīs a good thing to know
    thats pretty kool im considering getting one to experiment if i do ill post my findings

Machine Builder I build Tattoo Machines fkirons's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by bmerck11 View Post
    Attachment 18040Attachment 18041here are a couple pics for ya gaston
    Damn ma I wish white anodize could be affordable! White anodize exist but it's pretty expensive and not too many people have experience with it or make it.
    For Customer service please contact Kayleigh
    Email under "Contact Us" at fkirons.com

3. Like tatu richie liked this post.
    Post Thanks / Like
    Used 3.6 today to packing....I'm sold, trading one of my hypers v3s soon for another halo...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

5. Like Eturnus liked this post.
    Post Thanks / Like
    I wanted to thank Kayleigh for the awesome asap customer service getting out new cams and lube to us at our shop

Post Thanks / Like
    Gaston, you sir, made a very well made machine...itīs too easy to work with her.Iīm in love with mine...packed this today with my 3.6:

8. Like Tim210g liked this post.
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Sage Oz View Post
    I wanted to thank Kayleigh for the awesome asap customer service getting out new cams and lube to us at our shop
    We strive to ttake good care of our customers. I'm glad you are a happy one!

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by vodu View Post
    Gaston, you sir, made a very well made machine...itīs too easy to work with her.Iīm in love with mine...packed this today with my 3.6:
    Thank you. Nice piece you have going on in there. Enjoy it and tag us on Facebook and Instagram @FKIRONS

Knows Whats Up!
    Post Thanks / Like
    Gaston, any idea when my halo will show up? ordered it a few days ago..
    Also, you ever thought of making a steel tube line... would be nice to see someone with your precision and genius make some sick stainless steel tubes.
    I always use steel tubes with a small 5/8 diameter barrell, and i slide a fat grenade grip from lucky's over em... so they are light weight, sturdy and fat...
    easiest way to get fat grips with low weight and low vibration.
    I hate disposables.. I only use em for putting in white.

Knows Whats Up!
    Post Thanks / Like
    Halo out of the box

This is a mini review of the Halo pre-tattoo. In other words a technical review of everything except tattooing with it, which will come later.

First impressions was that it is smaller than I thought, which was a good thing. Very lite obviously and well made.
    The armature nipple is the perfect diameter, sometimes they make the nipple to large and I got to fight to get grommets on. (yes i still use grommets, fucking condemn me.)
    The position of the nipple plate as if pertains to the linear placement of the needle down the tube is perfect, fucking slam dunk.
    The vise tube is amazing.. so damn simple, yet so damn perfect..
    Running the machine with the 3.6 OOB it was really quiet and very low vibration around 7-8.5 volts.
    I played with the give and realized that the threading on the give screwl is very tight, with a lot of thread layers, which means a lot of range for the give.
    You can actually open the give around 8 - 9 full complete 360 turns before it comes off.
    And the fact that the give knob stem secures the armature in place with the give spring around it is pretty smart.
    As I ran the machine and played with the give from tight no give to 6 open turns I found that the give system is unique because it allows a wide range of give with no hit loss... this machine won't bog like a v3 or prodigy.
    In my opinion it's like the perfect direct drive when tight and then you can fine tune the direct drive type of hit so that it dampens, instead of gives like a coil machine (which it is not, so that's good.
    Glad to see someone design a machine with rotary hit and rotary give in mind and not worry about trying to emulate a coil give.
    Can tell that hundreds of hours of testing went into this design.
    The only problem I had was the position of the rubber band posts.. wish it was a 1/4 lower.. in the future perhaps 2 or 3 stems kind of like a rib cage on each side to choose the perfect height for the rubber band placement.
    Or perhaps an adjustable sliding side post system... or just 3 or 4 holes on each side and you place a peg or slide bar where you want it.
    I like my rubber bands as low as possible so mags don't flap around. I mean how hard would it be to accommodate a few different rubber band heights... to me this is a big deal.

Overall 9.75 out of 10

Best technically designed rotary I ever owned so far... A must have no matter what for any rotary user, or tattooer period.

Post tattoo review coming soon, because I got a sexy ass Mexican girl coming in for a tattoo below the panty line in 3 hours for a cover up.. and she is fucking smoking hot. God I hate my job... lol

Knows Whats Up!
    Post Thanks / Like
    ok post tattoo review..

Ummm... she was smoking hot... lol