Page 32 of 37 FirstFirst ... 223031323334 ... LastLast

Hybrid View

Knows Whats Up!
    Post Thanks / Like
    Just got my second Halo via trade for my V3 and I am pretty sure that I will be using the 2.5 for grey wash and the 4 mm for everything else... if the 2.5 is not what I want I will stick to the 3.2 stroke wheel..
    Did a koi fish bng piece with it last week and worked great... i did like 4-5 passes on the water waves and the thing is already healed lol ... so much less trauma.

I always start out around 7 volts and run it soft with firm pressure and adjust from there... and when I find the vibration i want then I add some give if I need to.... give is not really to important with rotary
    Owner/Artist @ Zodiac Tattoo Studio
    www.facebook.com/zodiac951

Machine Builder I build Tattoo Machines slicksteel's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    3.6 rocks for linework -a bit less vibration and noise then the 4.0

SSI -SUPER SLICK IRONS-top shelf custom coil machines
    American Made Machines

[email protected]
    https://www.facebook.com/evanstattooing

Post Thanks / Like
    best machine ever, at least for me

Post Thanks / Like
    My spektra ran fine for the first couple of tattoos I used it, and for some reason it started vibrating more and making rattling noises. I added some lube like the video said to no avail. How much and where do i send it for repair?

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by DCtattoos07 View Post
    My spektra ran fine for the first couple of tattoos I used it, and for some reason it started vibrating more and making rattling noises. I added some lube like the video said to no avail. How much and where do i send it for repair?
    in fkirons

FK Irons/ Spektra Support fkirons_kayleigh's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    I sent you a PM, but for any questions or service issues feel free to email [email protected] or call 1-855-FKIRONS. Most of the time I'll be able to help you troubleshoot via phone or email, but all machines are covered under warranty, so no need to worry about a service charge!

Feel free to contact me directly [email protected]
    or on the instagrams- @kayleigh_fkirons

7. Like Neo liked this post.
    Post Thanks / Like
    I just saw this post on the facebook page... looks like I will be getting this ASAP!!!
    https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?f...type=1&theater
    263334_513068618743050_1170443155_n.jpg

Knows Whats Up!
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Bustr View Post
    I just saw this post on the facebook page... looks like I will be getting this ASAP!!!
    https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?f...type=1&theater
    263334_513068618743050_1170443155_n.jpg
    is the grip what FK is gonna sell? ..
    a t tech friendly grip?
    Owner/Artist @ Zodiac Tattoo Studio
    www.facebook.com/zodiac951

Post Thanks / Like
    @crabink it was posted by fkirons on facebook.
    here is the info they posted if you can't open the link. i am excited to buy this adapter grip and try out the Cheyenne cartridges myself.

FK Irons Hawk cartridge universal adaptor proto. We are planning to release this in two sizes 1" and 1.25" Also a version with Delrin grip which it makes the adaptor really light and a version with a bit more of weight of Aluminum. Both adaptors will have Stainless Steel Stem, internal brass bushing for precision glide of the drive bar. What do you guys think? Will be available at FKirons.com and made in the USA — with Liana Mazanashvili.

Machine Builder I build Tattoo Machines fkirons's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Bustr View Post
    @crabink it was posted by fkirons on facebook.
    here is the info they posted if you can't open the link. i am excited to buy this adapter grip and try out the Cheyenne cartridges myself.

FK Irons Hawk cartridge universal adaptor proto. We are planning to release this in two sizes 1" and 1.25" Also a version with Delrin grip which it makes the adaptor really light and a version with a bit more of weight of Aluminum. Both adaptors will have Stainless Steel Stem, internal brass bushing for precision glide of the drive bar. What do you guys think? Will be available at FKirons.com and made in the USA — with Liana Mazanashvili.
    You are correct. The grip will launch in about 1 month we are currently under manufacturing right now.
    The new design of the grip uses a standard bar without the ball at the top so anyone can make a plunger with a needle bar.
    The plunger also glides on a bushing brass bearing that is fitted inside the tube gliding with ease.

As soon as they are ready to go we will announce them here.
    It fits most cartridges out there
    For Customer service please contact Kayleigh
    Email under "Contact Us" at fkirons.com