Quote Originally Posted by fkirons View Post
Hey bro no need to apologize. All good. The free sample rubber bands are just to show you what you can use. You do not have to use those, you can use regular doubled rubber bands. You can also find them somewhere else but out of all the rubber bands we bought, these ones have good tension and can hold on during the hole tattoo. Because of that we make them available on our site for your convenience.

The $50 fee is a flat rate for international that covers, packing, handling, shipping. It is still $50 even when you order 3 machine bodies and 2 motorboats combo.

I know I can't make everyone happy but at least we try.

Hope the tips regarding the rubber bands help
Gaston
Thanks Gaston, the reply was much more geared toward him than you. I understand the flat rate charges, which why I removed the comment regarding shipping. It's fair - and as a business owner I know you pay more than 50 for other places - plus the cost of the boxes and packaging etc. I have no beef with the cost which is why I edited out the comment . So far I LOVE the machine, I have tried both yours and other elastics, and I have to say the ones you included work much better for me - I like keeping my voltage low, and too much tension interferes with that, and may even cause issues with the motor in the long run.

My only input other than great machine, great service would be - maybe a few more elastics, or something on the site indicating that you recommend the elastics you sell, I prefer them, already, so now I have to go hunt some down or autoclave used one (which is a bit over the top for me).

I e-mailed your staff regarding the machine today, and they responded fast as hell, in fact fast enough that I was reading the response just as the package was dropped off. I really like the machine, it packs color so effortlessly, unfortunately I only got to use it on three small tattoos today, I will give it a true work out tomorrow. I can see myself getting another motor and couple of machine heads in the future, I am impressed by the machine so far.

Thank you for the response, Gaston

Nivek