Page 31 of 38 FirstFirst ... 212930313233 ... LastLast
    Knows Whats Up!
    Post Thanks / Like
    i found some shit called ninja black teflon.. using white for now and fixed the problem, but gonna change to the ninja black when it arrives.... got all the give I want now

2. Like joelhague liked this post.
    Knows Whats Up!
    Post Thanks / Like
    Ok.. so back to my Halo review.... I did large session on a octopus attacking a great white shark half sleeve i been working on... and tried the 4mm stroke and was rock hard the whole time... balls were all bunched up close to the root of my shaft ready to spurt the whole time... literally walked through the whole piece, one pass, blending here and there, with a curved 13 bugpin mag... I lined with it at 4mm as well and it was super clean. Definitely my new color machine and liner... really shined around 8 -8.3 volts... Had like 4 turns of give going... such a nice give system over all.... it's true rotary give... not an spongy regurgitation of coil give, which can often be to weak on a rotary machine because of a rotaries unique impregnation style. Ran my RW ID with a 8 round for little detail.

True winner... Halo is an absolute must have... I sold my Prodigy to get one and I am glad i did... An american made machine with all the tech support I ever wanted... Rock Hard!!!!

Going to buy another one so I have a 4mm just for lining and coloring and run a 3.2 for everything else *rubbing my hands together fiendishly in anticipation.*

4. Thanks Eturnus thanked for this post.
    Like Eturnus, tatu richie liked this post.
    Post Thanks / Like
    Waiting on Halo anyday now, can't wait for review and comparison to Dragonfly, "give" , Capo, bLack and gRey, and overall performance.

Post Thanks / Like
    I am a happy new owner of the halo. I purchased the 4.0mm stroke bearing. I without trying the stock 3.2mm stroke I had tried the 4.0 for lining....not what I was looking for. I had realized it was awesome for packing. so I had swapped it back to the stock 3.2 because I had bout the halo to be my new liner. OVERLY IMPRESSED. I had liked my coil for more intricate detail line work but after using the halo.... I knew I could never go back. I will be purchasing another halo and putting the 4.0mm stroke bearing to use. god I love this machine!
    thumbs up fk irons for such a kick ass rotary!!!!

FK Irons/ Spektra Support fkirons_kayleigh's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Enjoy the machines! If you ever need any assistance feel free to get in touch

Feel free to contact me directly [email protected]
    or on the instagrams- @kayleigh_fkirons

Post Thanks / Like
    amazing customer service. top notch and just wow all around machines, very well done homie

Post Thanks / Like
    well I finally got me hands on a halo,,,,,figured 31 pages of reviews cant be bad,,,, mother of jesus I have been missing out,,,, opened the box and I was like shit is there something missing its that's small!!! only have 3.2 ,,, but I want more....more...MORE!!!!!
    if goods on the left, then im sticking to the right

Account Removed at Users Request.
    Post Thanks / Like
    I cant wait to get mine.. Hopefully it will turn up in the next few days!.. It has the 2.5 cam but will be ordering the 3.2 or the 3.6 for it but cant decide which one any reccomendations anyone? Gaston?.. Want it mainly for colour.. possibly b&g maybe even try it for lining..

Post Thanks / Like
    Color your best bet is to get the 3.6mm bearing or the 4mm one. I use my three dot(3.6) almost exclusively even for bng I have the 2.5, and 3.2.

Post Thanks / Like
    this thread is gigantic