Page 15 of 38 FirstFirst ... 5131415161725 ... LastLast
    Knows Whats Up!
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by asA View Post
    Wasn't there photos somewhere showing how to use a normal rubberband instead.... He coulda sent you 0 rubberbands...
    Seriously ? He might as well have. I'm sorry - I would have preferred the lack of a fuzzy bag or the allen key for more elastics. I'm sorry but in this day and age and economy, a 500 dollar machine - why the hell would you not toss in a free bag of elastics.

The response it to ASA not Gaston, but seriously "we happy with what you got" is the kind of shitty attitude to have.
    Last edited by nivek; 08-28-2012 at 03:53 PM.

Knows Whats Up!
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by nivek View Post
    Seriously ? He might as well have. I'm sorry - I would have preferred the lack of a fuzzy bag or the allen key for more elastics. I'm sorry but in this day and age and economy, a 500 dollar machine - why the hell would you not toss in a free bag of elastics.

The response it to ASA not Gaston, but seriously "we happy with what you got" is the kind of shitty attitude to have.
    And some people are never happy either. Some people freak out over 5 dollar elastics and overpaying for shipping... I can see how my feeling of being happy with what I have is bad...and your freak out over meaningless stuff is what is right.... Gotcha.
    I on the other hand was happy to get a few elastics and a fuzzy pouch. And apprieciate an amazing machine for what it is and not how many extras it came with.

Knows Whats Up!
    Post Thanks / Like
    uhh the elastics are 15.00 first of all, and I would have to pay extra shipping if i ordered them now. I am not freaking out, sorry you feel that voicing my opinion is somehow freaking out. My point it simple, they work better with the elastics that then included, so why not include more ? That's my feedback, which is what this post is for.

I apologize immensely for voicing my opinion, contrary to yours - that must be where the "freak out" is occurring. Sarcasm aside, get stuffed.

Knows Whats Up!
    Post Thanks / Like
    Do your down economy a favor and buy elastics locally.... and I'll get "stuffed" being content with my 20 free elastic.

Post Thanks / Like
    I did find a bag of hair bands at Walmart that work perfectly. For like a dollar I think. Or something like this looks like the same thing. http://www.amazon.com/Rubberbands-St.../dp/B008ALT4OY

Post Thanks / Like
    Haha I thought I was the only guy using ghettoo hair bands..

7. Like Eturnus liked this post.
    Knows Whats Up!
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by clint morrison View Post
    I did find a bag of hair bands at Walmart that work perfectly. For like a dollar I think. Or something like this looks like the same thing. http://www.amazon.com/Rubberbands-St.../dp/B008ALT4OY
    Thank you Clint !

Post Thanks / Like
    man reading all these feed back is making me wanna get 1....man o man.....

Post Thanks / Like
    Pulled these lines with the 3.2 using a 4L bug pin...The lighter toned lines in the face, blood, bellies, etc., are just that, done in a lighter tone. Had a blast doing it, took me something like an hour and a half?
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Inkslingers; 08-28-2012 at 08:12 PM.
    Inkslingerstattoo.net....heavily medicated for your protection.

Machine Builder I build Tattoo Machines fkirons's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by nivek View Post
    uhh the elastics are 15.00 first of all, and I would have to pay extra shipping if i ordered them now. I am not freaking out, sorry you feel that voicing my opinion is somehow freaking out. My point it simple, they work better with the elastics that then included, so why not include more ? That's my feedback, which is what this post is for.

I apologize immensely for voicing my opinion, contrary to yours - that must be where the "freak out" is occurring. Sarcasm aside, get stuffed.

Hey bro no need to apologize. All good. The free sample rubber bands are just to show you what you can use. You do not have to use those, you can use regular doubled rubber bands. You can also find them somewhere else but out of all the rubber bands we bought, these ones have good tension and can hold on during the hole tattoo. Because of that we make them available on our site for your convenience.

The $50 fee is a flat rate for international that covers, packing, handling, shipping. It is still $50 even when you order 3 machine bodies and 2 motorboats combo.

I know I can't make everyone happy but at least we try.

Hope the tips regarding the rubber bands help
    Gaston
    For Customer service please contact Kayleigh
    Email under "Contact Us" at fkirons.com