Page 10 of 38 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast
    Knows Whats Up!
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by nivek View Post
    Thats it - I'm getting one. I can't wait.
    dude get the 2 body 1 motor bolt combo.... you will want another if you only get one!

Knows Whats Up!
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by asA View Post
    dude get the 2 body 1 motor bolt combo.... you will want another if you only get one!
    Just can't afford it right now. If these are a good as I expect I will save up and get at least one more body, possibly two and one more motor.

Knows Whats Up! thesmokingmirror's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    you can also buy another stroke wheel in the meantime to find the best length for you

Post Thanks / Like
    that's exactly what i did....I ordered a Spektra 3 days ago and I picked up another stroke wheel so I could find what works for me. I'm already stashing cash for another Spektra and figured in the meantime I could just swap out the stroke wheels and compare the dif. strokes...get rid of the guess work and order the motorbolt I want.

Knows Whats Up!
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by nivek View Post
    Just can't afford it right now. If these are a good as I expect I will save up and get at least one more body, possibly two and one more motor.
    sell a kidney.... its worth getting more than 1. I bought 1 then bought another a few days later.....haha then a week later I pre ordered a combo.... I didn't need 2 kidneys anyway.

Post Thanks / Like
    Yeah it's definitely worth doing a multiple buy with these babies you won't regret it!

Post Thanks / Like

2.5 spektra & old no.13 brand b&g wash

I finally got to use my 2.5 spektra today. I have NEVER used a machine that puts b&g in this easy! I will not ever be w/out a Spektra again. I also did a small color piece w/ my 3.6 Spektra yesterday w/ little effort. WOW!

Machine Builder I build Tattoo Machines fkirons's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by serial1313 View Post
    I finally got to use my 2.5 spektra today. I have NEVER used a machine that puts b&g in this easy! I will not ever be w/out a Spektra again. I also did a small color piece w/ my 3.6 Spektra yesterday w/ little effort. WOW!
    I might have to try the 2.5 I've been stuck to the 3.2 personally Today Juan Salgado did a piece during his guest spot at our shop with it and the piece came out so smooth. Here it is. https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?f...type=1&theater
    For Customer service please contact Kayleigh
    Email under "Contact Us" at fkirons.com

Post Thanks / Like
    Just took notice to view count on this thread...26,000 & some change? wow...
    Inkslingerstattoo.net....heavily medicated for your protection.

Post Thanks / Like
    You should, I streched the skin just normal stretch & it was really like using a marker.

Quote Originally Posted by fkirons View Post
    I might have to try the 2.5 I've been stuck to the 3.2 personally Today Juan Salgado did a piece during his guest spot at our shop with it and the piece came out so smooth. Here it is. https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?f...type=1&theater