Page 16 of 38 FirstFirst ... 6141516171826 ... LastLast
    Knows Whats Up!
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by fkirons View Post
    Hey bro no need to apologize. All good. The free sample rubber bands are just to show you what you can use. You do not have to use those, you can use regular doubled rubber bands. You can also find them somewhere else but out of all the rubber bands we bought, these ones have good tension and can hold on during the hole tattoo. Because of that we make them available on our site for your convenience.

The $50 fee is a flat rate for international that covers, packing, handling, shipping. It is still $50 even when you order 3 machine bodies and 2 motorboats combo.

I know I can't make everyone happy but at least we try.

Hope the tips regarding the rubber bands help
    Gaston
    Thanks Gaston, the reply was much more geared toward him than you. I understand the flat rate charges, which why I removed the comment regarding shipping. It's fair - and as a business owner I know you pay more than 50 for other places - plus the cost of the boxes and packaging etc. I have no beef with the cost which is why I edited out the comment . So far I LOVE the machine, I have tried both yours and other elastics, and I have to say the ones you included work much better for me - I like keeping my voltage low, and too much tension interferes with that, and may even cause issues with the motor in the long run.

My only input other than great machine, great service would be - maybe a few more elastics, or something on the site indicating that you recommend the elastics you sell, I prefer them, already, so now I have to go hunt some down or autoclave used one (which is a bit over the top for me).

I e-mailed your staff regarding the machine today, and they responded fast as hell, in fact fast enough that I was reading the response just as the package was dropped off. I really like the machine, it packs color so effortlessly, unfortunately I only got to use it on three small tattoos today, I will give it a true work out tomorrow. I can see myself getting another motor and couple of machine heads in the future, I am impressed by the machine so far.

Thank you for the response, Gaston

Nivek

Knows Whats Up!
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by biggboy View Post
    man reading all these feed back is making me wanna get 1....man o man.....
    Honestly I have to say the price was the only thing making me hold back because things have been a bit tight as of late. I have no problem paying for quality, but you never know how a machine works for you until its in your hands.

All I can say is with the limited use I have had so far (only for color) I recommend you get one, you will not be disappointed. worth ever penny.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by nivek View Post
    Honestly I have to say the price was the only thing making me hold back because things have been a bit tight as of late. I have no problem paying for quality, but you never know how a machine works for you until its in your hands.

All I can say is with the limited use I have had so far (only for color) I recommend you get one, you will not be disappointed. worth ever penny.
    Im with nivek, ive paid over $500 on four machines i no longer have and am now quite happy with my $300 kubin machines, i think if a machine is gonna be over $400 it should come with a 30 day money back gaurauntee. not saying this would ever happen or expect it to happen, just saying it would be nice.

Post Thanks / Like
    The problem is the machines are going to someone that you don't know if the supposed owner is a artist who take care of cross-contamination issues. And in one month the machine could be dropped, the motor is used, the machines could be soaked in his enemys blood,....

Enviado de meu GT-I9100 usando o Tapatalk 2

5. Like MrNate liked this post.
    Post Thanks / Like
    I did a tattoo on a guy about 5 months ago. Smoked the piece, did a really nice job with it. I had a blast doing it (was a biomech skull, right in line with what I enjoy doing). Worked on the guy for like 5+ hours, which for how fast I tattoo is a long time. I was in such a good mood after completing the tattoo that when it came time to collect some money from him' I decided to drop my agreed upon rate of $125 an hour down to an even $100. I worked on him for something like 5 hours & 45 minutes, so I rounded it up to 6 hours and told the client I needed 6 bills from him. "But if you're charging me $100 an hour, shouldn't it only be $575? Since you only took you 5 hours and 45 minutes?" (seems he was watching the clock) I asked him if he understood that for no other reason then just being cool, I had dropped my rate? Was he totally happy with the work? Yes was the answer to both questions, he told me he was "amazed" by the tattoo, but dropping my rate was MY choice, and since I did he should only owe me $575...What exactly the fuck is the matter with some people I don't know!?

Could have maybe left out that story and just have gotten straight to my post, but sometimes people make you wonder. Like in the case of crying about not having gotten your due amount of rubber bands with your new Spektra? Doesn't matter that you just got your hands on what is a kick ass machine. Doesn't matter that the bands that were included were a gift. Doesn't matter that you were also sent lube, was packaged very nicely, it got there in a timely matter, the customer service you received was extraordinary, bla, bla, bla...none of that matters because you didn't get enough rubber bands? Seriously?

Gaston, I hope I'm not stepping on toes with this, but if you want some bands that work very well with the Spektra, at a low price, with FREE shipping...check out these links. They ship to Canada...

http://www.ebay.com/itm/500-SMALL-Black-Hair-Rubber-Bands-Braiding-Elastic-Poly-/110599848883?pt=US_Hair_Accessories&hash=item19c04 3c3b3#ht_2172wt_1163

http://www.ebay.com/itm/1500-SMALL-T...ht_2203wt_1163
    http://www.ebay.com/itm/5000-SMALL-T...ht_2203wt_1163
    Inkslingerstattoo.net....heavily medicated for your protection.

7. Thanks asA thanked for this post.
    Like asA liked this post.
    Knows Whats Up!
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Inkslingers View Post
    SNIP

Could have maybe left out that story and just have gotten straight to my post, but sometimes people make you wonder. Like in the case of crying about not having gotten your due amount of rubber bands with your new Spektra? Doesn't matter that you just got your hands on what is a kick ass machine. Doesn't matter that the bands that were included were a gift. Doesn't matter that you were also sent lube, was packaged very nicely, it got there in a timely matter, the customer service you received was extraordinary, bla, bla, bla...none of that matters because you didn't get enough rubber bands? Seriously?
    SNIP
    Apparently I hit a nerve with my suggestion.....

Okay I want to make this crystal clear - for some reason the input of wanting more elastics OR some info suggesting I BUY SOME on the site, seems to of given some of you the idea that I wasn't happy or that I'm "crying" or some other bullshit.

This is an feedback topic. If you read the post it was I am happy with the product, I am happy with the service my SUGGESTION is that they include more elastics OR mention somewhere that the elastics they sell are recommended for the product. I do not expect something for nothing, and am generally when I do get "bonuses". I mentioned all the great things about it - the good customer service etc etc, but for some reason mentioning that some more elastics or indication that I should get some - is the point you are focusing on?

If I gave anyone the impression that it somehow is a do or die for me, it is NOT. It is a SUGGESTION - the fact that I have to chase down some elastics to use my machine is the only comment and it is a bit of a PITA. I would have paid for a bag if I was aware that it was suggested. That being said, now I have to run around and get some more somewhere because in 3-4 days I will be out.

I kinda resent that you are comparing me to this guy, getting over hundred bucks off a tattoo then picking up about 25 bucks is NOT the same as saying a few more elastics would have been nice. I do not expect something for nothing, there is no venom, anger or bitching involved. I have a beautiful new machine, that was sent quickly, and with great customer service. If he tagged on an extra ten bucks and included a bag, I would have been fine with that, in fact the 20 he sent me I am fine with as well, all I said some more or mention that I may want to get more because they are specific to this machine and they do work better than regular ones, IMO.

I understand where you may be coming from, but really? It's not the same thing in any shape or form. I have heard nothing but good things about these machines, which is why I got one. If I was "crying" or "freaking out" or if it really upset me, or I felt cheated in any way, I would sell the machine and have nothing to do with them, or contact the customer service. If I was upset about it I would NOT be recommending them to others in other posts, I would not have posted positive comments and I would not have posted comments saying that I want to get another machine or two.

I paid the pre-order price, and was happy with that, as luck would have it Gaston posted a discounted price less than a week later, I did not "cry" about it, it was one of those "doh" moments that happen in life. I was honestly thinking about getting another before I even got the one I ordered because of this sale.

It was a suggestion, and I can guarantee that the same suggestion may have popped into someone else's head as well. I am honestly surprised that this is drawing any attention what so ever, it was a suggestion not a bitch gripe complaint or anything of the sort. I have no beefs or complaints regarding anything to do with this machine, in fact I am very very happy with it, however I am regretful that I made any suggestion what so ever, because apparently it means I'm a whiner... now THAT is fucked.

Post Thanks / Like
    I might be wrong,but, if you bag your machine following safe working practices, then the Free bands, which are slightly stronger, and less susceptible to stretching could last for ages...

I couldn't be arsed with that, I know a good thing when I see it, so I went for the 500 bag, LOL...Each to your own,Peace,P.

Knows Whats Up!
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by skinmech View Post
    I might be wrong,but, if you bag your machine following safe working practices, then the Free bands, which are slightly stronger, and less susceptible to stretching could last for ages...

I couldn't be arsed with that, I know a good thing when I see it, so I went for the 500 bag, LOL...Each to your own,Peace,P.
    I toss elastics usually after a couple of tattoos. I should have grabbed a bag, but to be honest I didn't even see them on the site, I would have as well. Maybe I'm just not that bright.

Knows Whats Up!
    Post Thanks / Like
    I bought a Giant bag of small bands for 50$ 8 years ago from neuma.. I only use a band once and I still have thousands left, and somehow they are still stretchy and not all dried out(I keep them in a sealed container) best 50$ investment ever.

Machine Builder I build Tattoo Machines fkirons's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Inkslingers View Post
    I did a tattoo on a guy about 5 months ago. Smoked the piece, did a really nice job with it. I had a blast doing it (was a biomech skull, right in line with what I enjoy doing). Worked on the guy for like 5+ hours, which for how fast I tattoo is a long time. I was in such a good mood after completing the tattoo that when it came time to collect some money from him' I decided to drop my agreed upon rate of $125 an hour down to an even $100. I worked on him for something like 5 hours & 45 minutes, so I rounded it up to 6 hours and told the client I needed 6 bills from him. "But if you're charging me $100 an hour, shouldn't it only be $575? Since you only took you 5 hours and 45 minutes?" (seems he was watching the clock) I asked him if he understood that for no other reason then just being cool, I had dropped my rate? Was he totally happy with the work? Yes was the answer to both questions, he told me he was "amazed" by the tattoo, but dropping my rate was MY choice, and since I did he should only owe me $575...What exactly the fuck is the matter with some people I don't know!?

Gaston, I hope I'm not stepping on toes with this, but if you want some bands that work very well with the Spektra, at a low price, with FREE shipping...check out these links. They ship to Canada...

http://www.ebay.com/itm/500-SMALL-Black-Hair-Rubber-Bands-Braiding-Elastic-Poly-/110599848883?pt=US_Hair_Accessories&hash=item19c04 3c3b3#ht_2172wt_1163

http://www.ebay.com/itm/1500-SMALL-T...ht_2203wt_1163
    http://www.ebay.com/itm/5000-SMALL-T...ht_2203wt_1163
    I might check them out too. Thanks bro.
    For Customer service please contact Kayleigh
    Email under "Contact Us" at fkirons.com