Page 8 of 38 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like
    Bags are mandatory at this shop, I'd do it anyways to protect myself from bio spray coming up the tube.

Sent from a galaxy far, far away...

2. Like fkirons liked this post.
    Machine Builder I build Tattoo Machines fkirons's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Sage Oz View Post
    Bags are mandatory at this shop, I'd do it anyways to protect myself from bio spray coming up the tube.

Sent from a galaxy far, far away...
    That's good to hear!
    For Customer service please contact Kayleigh
    Email under "Contact Us" at fkirons.com

Post Thanks / Like
    Sage Oz has mentioned my only two 'gripes' also. But that is to strong a word. I found a way to tape the barrier bag so it does not rub during usage --much. Maybe a tug / adjustment here or there while working. No more than a coil machine really... Maybe a knurled / textured edge bolt to fix the other? Bags are code in this county.

I am a first time rotary user with the Halo and I am blown away! This thing is going to transform my work.

Post Thanks / Like
    well I went to see Lammy on thursday and got to play around with this machine.. very well built.. very compact.. holding it next to the dragon fly it is a smidge smaller.the pics that are posted do this machine no justice
    VAGABOND JAY

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by rjiggy View Post
    Sage Oz has mentioned my only two 'gripes' also. But that is to strong a word. I found a way to tape the barrier bag so it does not rub during usage --much. Maybe a tug / adjustment here or there while working. No more than a coil machine really... Maybe a knurled / textured edge bolt to fix the other? Bags are code in this county.

I am a first time rotary user with the Halo and I am blown away! This thing is going to transform my work.
    Quote Originally Posted by rjiggy View Post

Great to hear your feedback. I have to say that for tho-se who want to bag, remember bagging is code because most machines cannot be autoclave and this one does. just like you don't bag your SS tubes, your sterilize them, the halo can be autoclave in a pouch after every tattoo.

I am going to post a video of how to bag the machine and motorbolt in our youtube channel soon.

Keep you gusted

Quote Originally Posted by gangstajay View Post
    well I went to see Lammy on thursday and got to play around with this machine.. very well built.. very compact.. holding it next to the dragon fly it is a smidge smaller.the pics that are posted do this machine no justice
    Thank you Gangsta. We actually had a smaller earlier version but we didn't want to sacrifice features.
    New colors are arriving next week to all those who have pre ordered!

Post Thanks / Like
    I missed out on the pre-order which is unfortunate. Looks like people are having great success with the machine. Just curious when Eikon may be getting these? Want to get my hands on it, also want to support the local supplier.

Post Thanks / Like
    I'm workin extra this week so I can hopefully preorder one soon! Well tryin to decide to get just one or get 2... If I don't make it in time for the August shipment, will there be more soon?

Post Thanks / Like
    Update: we start shipping the early preorders in August. So the people that order early will get their machine around first week of August. However we have a bunch of pre orders pending, so the sooner you order the sooner you will get one. We cut 2000 machine, so there it will be plenty for at least a year. But again each machine remains build one at a time.

Red and black will be ready to ship on two weeks or less. The other colors 2 weeks after that.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Pain Inc View Post
    I missed out on the pre-order which is unfortunate. Looks like people are having great success with the machine. Just curious when Eikon may be getting these? Want to get my hands on it, also want to support the local supplier.
    Yes Eikon will carry them soon as well

Post Thanks / Like
    Hey Gaston, Is there a recommended limit for voltage for the Halo? I just got mine today and lined w/ it for a short while using the 4mm stroke at around 9v and it felt like it was really crankin'! I probably wouldn't run it much faster anyway but I'm curious.

As anxious as I am to post a review I want to spend a little more time w/ it first, I only used for about 20 min. But so far I'm really impressed w/ the give system.