Page 25 of 38 FirstFirst ... 15232425262735 ... LastLast
    Machine Builder I build Tattoo Machines fkirons's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by crabink View Post
    @FKirons - I am either going to drop 600 on a hyper v3 or a halo spectra ... I really want a rotary for doing portraits and black and grey and soft blending.
    - That being said i can get a spectra and a couple of the different size stroke wheels for the same amount...
    - In all honesty I really hear great things about how soft the v3 can be.. How does the halo compare? Is your give system the same as the dragonfly or is it a system of your own creation?
    - Reason i ask is because your site simply states "Resistance Adjustment System" but doesn't really get into specifics.
    - Are these more coloring machines? Or can they be really soft?
    - Also does opening the give adjustment increase the throw? (I would imagine yes)
    - Sorry to be so picky but 600 is a grip of money in these dark times.
    Hey man. The machine Is $549 And the stroke wheels are 25 each. So for under $600 you get at least 2 strokes. (The machine comes with 1)

- our give system is different than most machines (or at least before we launcjed it )as the armature rides on a rail providing you better response with no armature play to the sides, up or down, unlike piston driven give that causes the armature to swing a bit.

The give spring won't wear out. We made sure to use the right gauge of wire. You can go from no give to full five with 2 turns.

Check out the work of Juan Salgado, Timothy Boor or Johan Finné basically all their latest black and grey work was done with the Spektra. You can really work those transitions without overworking the skin.

I recommend the 3.2mm it's the overall runner, ideal for black and grey. You can use for color and even liner. The 3.6mm is ideal for color and lining.

We almost sold out of Spektra at the Philly Show before we even finished setting up (if that means anything)

Machine are made in the USA with Maxon motor and we are always a call or email away in terms of customer service.

For more info visit the Tech Spec page on our site at www.fkirons.com

from my iPhone so excuse the typos.
    For Customer service please contact Kayleigh
    Email under "Contact Us" at fkirons.com

2. Like rollhard liked this post.
    Post Thanks / Like
    Just wondering how long it usually takes before you guys ship out the orders. Its been a week and I haven't received my tracking number yet.

Machine Builder I build Tattoo Machines fkirons's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by psych0ticmisfit View Post
    Just wondering how long it usually takes before you guys ship out the orders. Its been a week and I haven't received my tracking number yet.
    It takes usually 7 more or less. A lot of orders and each one of them is built with love.
    As far as I know we shipped out all outstanding machines from last week. Best thing to do is to contact customer service at "orders at FKirons dot come" (type it this way to avoid spider crawlers to catch the address) or call 1-855-FKIRONS
    For Customer service please contact Kayleigh
    Email under "Contact Us" at fkirons.com

Post Thanks / Like
    Hey gaston I sent my red halo in for a bit of service and haven't heard about it since I sent a email no response wondering if you guys received it and maybe a eta on when I might see it since I am going to Mexico on the 28th would love to take it with me?? The tracking number says you guys got it on the 1st of feb let me know please
    ps I need to also know how much the fix Is going to be thanks

FK Irons/ Spektra Support fkirons_kayleigh's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by rowdy View Post
    Hey gaston I sent my red halo in for a bit of service and haven't heard about it since I sent a email no response wondering if you guys received it and maybe a eta on when I might see it since I am going to Mexico on the 28th would love to take it with me?? The tracking number says you guys got it on the 1st of feb let me know please
    ps I need to also know how much the fix Is going to be thanks
    Hey Rowdy,
    If you can shoot over a PM with your info and I'll get on that for you and give you a bit more information; it's hard to tell much without real names, haha. I think most everything went out in the mail before we left for the Philly and Iowa conventions last week, but anything that's still here is shipping out today. No charge for any servicing though so nothing to worry about there

Post Thanks / Like
    Oh I got a email today that it's shipping out today I believe no tracking number yet but I will pm you to be sure anyways thanks for the great customer service!!!

Post Thanks / Like
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1360724152.471000.jpg
    Got a spektra this weekend in Iowa and this is the first tattoo I did with it. Awesome machine! Was almost effortless and this is a tough spot to tattoo. I'm betting it cut down at least 30-45 min tattoo time. Ink flew in. Can't wait to use it tomorrow!

Post Thanks / Like
    ya....run some t-tech mags with it......fucking runs like a dream.
    i find the t-tech actually helps with the give and my B and G game with the 2.5 cam is looking smoother then a baby's ass these days

Post Thanks / Like
    Got my two halos in yesterday and have a 3/4 sleeve I. Going to start tmrw- I can't wait I'm very excited-

Post Thanks / Like
    Ok so got my machine back and have to say besides forgetting to fix the screw for the tube vice. The machine runs great thank you FK irons!!