Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Mini Cranker

Knows Whats Up!
    Post Thanks / Like
    Here's my two ,the left one is 3.5 stroke and the right one 4.00 . They are renowned for line work, but please, if you already haven't,just try one with a needlerunner, the linear action is superb.

Knows Whats Up! thesmokingmirror's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Yeah I use needlerunners and a rubberband for small liners and its like a micron

Post Thanks / Like
    ITS ARRIVED, ITS ARRIVED....got it this morning and i have not stopped smiling thanks to Dan Kubin for makin it and Deakon from The Rotary Portal for the very fast delivery.Mini-Cranker.jpg
    Where can i buy the needle runner from? I'm in the UK

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Fatlad5 View Post
    ITS ARRIVED, ITS ARRIVED....got it this morning and i have not stopped smiling thanks to Dan Kubin for makin it and Deakon from The Rotary Portal for the very fast delivery.Mini-Cranker.jpg

Congratulation,now you have one of the very best rotarys ! Have fun :-)

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Fatlad5 View Post

Pm me yer address and I will send you a dozen needle runners, I thought they were pretty pish to be honest....Just use an elastic band wrapped around the lugs, and don't even bend the needle....P

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by skinmech View Post
    Pm me yer address and I will send you a dozen needle runners, I thought they were pretty pish to be honest....Just use an elastic band wrapped around the lugs, and don't even bend the needle....P
    PM sent thanks mate...

Post Thanks / Like
    hey skinmech my mini cranker has the metal clip instead of the o ring on the drive bar i heard this makes it no give do you recomend i use it this way or opt for the o ring i told dan i was using it for lining and color packing and he sent it with the metal clip so im wondering your opinion . also i see some running bands over the a bar whats up with that

Post Thanks / Like
    just ordered one from Dan himself, going custom on colour, dude is super helpful, fatlad i'm the same- only this forum taught me about DK's machines, the praises here pointed me his way. not had a good rotary liner yet so waiting for this to change my opinion on them for lining.
    also coz i'm a boy n i love my toys (oooo er) ...... direct drives- whats their pro's n con's and feel?

Post Thanks / Like
    is yours set with o ring or metal washer nevermind just talked to dan all are gunna have a washer clip so they dont slide off. thanks again dan bad ass machine
    Last edited by smiley; 06-27-2012 at 08:54 PM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by adamfromessex View Post
    just ordered one from Dan himself, going custom on colour, dude is super helpful, fatlad i'm the same- only this forum taught me about DK's machines, the praises here pointed me his way. not had a good rotary liner yet so waiting for this to change my opinion on them for lining.
    also coz i'm a boy n i love my toys (oooo er) ...... direct drives- whats their pro's n con's and feel?
    I only have one other rotary that I use for lining and that's the bizarre v2 and it's ok but I used the MK for the first time yesterday on a small piece and I was knocked out by how precise it is, takes a coupla lines to get used to tho