Machine Builder I build Tattoo Machines slicksteel's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    if you look in the archive they dont make it anymore

SSI -SUPER SLICK IRONS-top shelf custom coil machines
    American Made Machines

[email protected]
    https://www.facebook.com/evanstattooing

Post Thanks / Like
    whats wierd is a completely unknown "builder" branded as a company that constructed a "rotary" out of basic possibly low end motor and plastic charge a base rate usually starting at roughly 350-400 ($ or whatever the currency of origin). why is it that rotary machines have such a high price bracket regardless of reputation/actual functionality/etc. i realize stuff like the more technically advanced machines that obviously have a LOT of prototypes being made, and really revolutionary frame elements and materials, cost alot because of what it took to make them, just like the spektra HALO, we watched that thing materialize from idea to retail. it seems to me that rotary kind of use a branding, and marketing tactics, rather than a coil machine builder who uses thier reputation, often as a tattooer/longer term builder. while rotary "companies" reflect just that, a mysterious entity that could be a guy in his garage, or an actual functioning "factory" justifying the price because they have a large overhead. i realize there are tons of cheap types of both coils and rotaries too, starting price for a beginner is much higher and for a coild builder to charge $600.00 its like a one off aaron cain or a fancy seth ciferri. jus sayin.

-grey