Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Who sells good UV tattoo ink?

since http://www.crazychameleonbodyartsupply.com doesn't seem to be in business anymore. Who knows anything about using/purchasing legit UV ink, brands? websites? anyone know what happened to Crazy Chameleon?
    Sarenity Tattoo. 4350 24thAve. Ste.802, Mailbox 119. Fort Gratiot, MI 48059. (810)385-2222 www.SarenityTattoo.com

Post Thanks / Like
    UV ink is a bad idea and not to be trusted, it's been on and off the market so many times and never stays around. Dangerous stuff with no long term testing, getting liver cancer isn't worth having a blacklight tattoo...

Sent from a galaxy far, far away...

3. Like Bruce Gulick, throwhammers liked this post.
    nicholasville and danville ky. we have two locations
    Post Thanks / Like
    I've used millennium and skin candy. Both are lagit brands. I've had no issues with any tattoo done with them. I used to use crazy chameleon and loved it. But I dont know what happened to them. Ive had several of my own u.v. pieces for over 9 years. No issues, and they still glow. I say to each their own. I provide the option of u.v. to clients. I , all these inks are phosphorous free. And while no ink has an FDA approval, the pigments used in these inks have been approved for permanently marking animals. While not noted for humans.... No ink is... So there ya go... Just my two cents.

Knows Whats Up!
    Post Thanks / Like
    Skin Candy .. legit ??? bahahahhahah

good UV ink is as easy to find as an honest politician
    Last edited by nivek; 06-29-2012 at 05:12 PM.

6. Like DrewsJumpingShip liked this post.
    Knows Whats Up!
    Post Thanks / Like
    Good tattooist freind of mine Marc Fairburn, used to aleays say of this stuff " I'll be fucked if I'm gonna Tattoo anyone with something that glows in the dark "

Post Thanks / Like
    i used crazy chamealeon for a long time, cant seem to find another i trust tho, i havent myself used skin candy uv inks but i have used the regular ones and wont be trying those again, ive seen their UV colors and dont think they look very good in the skin. anyone know about "Prime Pigments"? seen those for sale at a couple of sites.
    Sarenity Tattoo. 4350 24thAve. Ste.802, Mailbox 119. Fort Gratiot, MI 48059. (810)385-2222 www.SarenityTattoo.com

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by reigningink View Post
    I've used millennium and skin candy. Both are lagit brands. I've had no issues with any tattoo done with them. I used to use crazy chameleon and loved it. But I dont know what happened to them. Ive had several of my own u.v. pieces for over 9 years. No issues, and they still glow. I say to each their own. I provide the option of u.v. to clients. I , all these inks are phosphorous free. And while no ink has an FDA approval, the pigments used in these inks have been approved for permanently marking animals. While not noted for humans.... No ink is... So there ya go... Just my two cents.
    can you post some pics for me, id like to see the healed results with those brands, haven't used millennium inks since my apprentice days.

10. Like joelhague liked this post.
    Machine Builder I build Tattoo Machines fkirons's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Satan does
    For Customer service please contact Kayleigh
    Email under "Contact Us" at fkirons.com

12. Like joelhague, Eturnus, tatu richie, Gabetexas liked this post.
    Post Thanks / Like
    When people ask me to tattoo them with glow in the dark ink, I instantly know they want a "sweet tat" and not art. Call me a snob, but Ill pass.

Post Thanks / Like
    yeah i received a tattoo about 5 years ago, when the uv ink wasn't as popular, first off, i did not know i was getting tattooed by uv ink, second, it broke out for about 2 years till it finally went away. the only way i found out it was uv was riding hahahah (( rockin rollar coaster )) here in orlando a while back while i had cut offs on and it was glowing hahahaha. i just thought i was having an allergic reaction to the hot pink ink. NOPE! we get people asking all the time, i tell them this and they think different after taht. 3 months of antibiotics, and breakouts, NOT WORTH IT ATALL haha.