Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Hyper v3

Post Thanks / Like
    thats a smart move jay. how much did you end up spending with shipping and what not USD?

james

Post Thanks / Like
    I think, unless you find an amazing deal in europe, even with that exchange rate you will pay about the same, maybe a little more than from the states. Then you pay international shipping, and customs.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by gangstajay View Post
    try to purchase from over seas..2 days ago the euro was weak to the USD.. 1 euro=1.22 now is the time to buy from overseas

I finally got to see what the hype was all about.. I was able to get my mits on one of the v2 and I have to say this is a very very nice machine
    Sometimes it makes a big difference. But sometimes you end up paying more. For me, its not worth it to order from overseas, and have to wait and possibly pay taxes/duties.
    But yea 22% off is a fair deal.
    Thats a good idea though. Ive got a hyper V2 & a V3 coming. Cant wait. Anybody got an OG V1 hyper for sale?

Machine Builder I build Tattoo Machines jesoner79's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    ok so got my v3 today well at first i thought that they didnt do much improvements on it but they did the motor is a faster motor and other than the needle tensioner which is obvious is they made the give system better more user friendly so when u want some give it will actaully have it now with out having to remove the lil o ring i will use it a couple times and let u know what i think about its performance

Post Thanks / Like
    Got mine. Love it so far.
    8e3e745cd83311e1aaa822000a1e8cb3_7.jpg

Post Thanks / Like
    Wow that machine is beautiful.

Machine Builder I build Tattoo Machines jesoner79's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    so i gotta say i love the green one and also gotta say hypers are my fave machines of stigmas hands down

Knows Whats Up!
    Post Thanks / Like
    Just ordered a pink one today.

Post Thanks / Like
    After a day or two of use, This machine has become my absolute favorite for black and grey and ust as good as the v2 for lining. My black and grey set with a ling stroke was soooooo smooth, I actually had to put it down and switch to the dan kubin to get the stipple effect I was looking for. And my Kubin is set with a 4mm stroke! So that should tell you something.

Im sure with more use Ill find ways to do everything with the V3. I get it a Gold star!