Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Senior Moderator Deputy Sheriff The Limey's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    That's very cool! If you still want some you can get Superlube on Ebay
    Play nice now people or your naughty posts will go in the Shit Box!

Post Thanks / Like
    Cheers Limey. Superlube purchased, and Roman has even offered to work on my Pinta, as it is an early version that has since been upgraded.

Thank you all round. Great help from the forum, and outstanding customer service from builder.
    Happy days
    :-)

Post Thanks / Like
    Just wanted to update this thread with the outcome of this issue. I returned my machine to Roman at his request, so he could upgrade it with new bearing and slide etc. And I got it back last week, and ive got to say Roman is a gentleman with real passion for the products he manufactures. Even though my machine was purchased second hand Roman still produced excellent after sales service.

So if anyone has the good fortune to deal with Roman and his machines you will not be disappointed.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Mozzer337 View Post
    Just wanted to update this thread with the outcome of this issue. I returned my machine to Roman at his request, so he could upgrade it with new bearing and slide etc. And I got it back last week, and ive got to say Roman is a gentleman with real passion for the products he manufactures. Even though my machine was purchased second hand Roman still produced excellent after sales service.

So if anyone has the good fortune to deal with Roman and his machines you will not be disappointed.
    I too had a issue that was diagnosed and remained very quickly with a bent frame that I got from Roman. Couple of PM's and all was figured out and my machine was running smooth as silk.
    http://www.wonderlandtattoo.net
    Nick's Rotary, Neotat Vivace x2 (4.2 orange, 3.2 brass), Special Technique, HM Machines, Neds MR04, Lauro DD, Eddie Lollis, Halo x2 (Pink 4 and Grey 3.5), Dan Kubin MC2 3.5, Dan kubin MC2 4.0 Centri cobra, Centri evader Halo Direkt 4.2 and 3.2
    Instagram: #ROB_WONDERLANDTATTOO