Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: China Fly

Post Thanks / Like
    Personally I think you get what you pay for. Pay for a 30 dollar machine you are most likely putting out 30 dollar tattoos. I can say that my tattooing is effected by the tools I use. My lines are much cleaner lining with a 500 dollar stigma than they are with a 75 dollar stealth. My shading is much smoother with a 35 dollar a box set of needles from needle jig than they are from a 20 dollar a box from mithra. Yes I can tattoo with most machines, and most needles, but why do that to myself or my clients. at 100 , 125, 150 an hour, we should be able to afford some decent tools to work with. And honestly, If I only had one stigma, dan kubin, swash drive or special technique I could do most tattoos quite well. If you are buying a knock off of any of these machines, most of you are turning out crap tattoos. And thats the real shame here. you could be a much better tattooer if you gave yourself a fighting chance.

Machine Builder I build Tattoo Machines Burlakov's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    You think I'm a thief!? because I have repaired the broken Chinese typewriter? I stole it? It did not sell

Post Thanks / Like
    I don't think you're a thief

Sent from a galaxy far, far away...

Post Thanks / Like
    The thing is the guy did not took merits for it, it says clearly china fly, I don't see anywhere Burlakov Rotary. Sometimes people have to improvise. There might be countries in this world where tattoos don't pay as much as in America or UK and machines and supplies are not so easy to get. That means that you shouldn't even try to tattoo even if you're more talented or motivated than a lot of so called tattooists that I've seen in some licensed shops, but just can't afford the same equipment. Fair enough it's not ok to steal intellectual property to make money, but I don't think this is the case. A lot of builders get inspired one from the other.

5. Thanks Burlakov thanked for this post.
    Like vodu liked this post.
    Post Thanks / Like
    Sorry if I offended you (Commercial) interests, you are attacked on the fact that the car was from China, I posted it to discuss what happened, not who is not interested in what I came up with adjustable cam?!
    I really think interestno your car!! but almost all invented! and you do not steal when building similar machinesCyMIxBIg_jU.jpg4KQAMqja06M.jpg

Post Thanks / Like
    DSCN3125.jpgDSCN3122.jpgnot Chinese! made ​​in Russia))))
    Last edited by Burlakov; 08-12-2012 at 04:31 PM.

Knows Whats Up!
    Post Thanks / Like
    I wanna see this run. It looks like it would wobble itself to pieces.

Post Thanks / Like
    I think the whole thing of stealing the design of the fly is disgusting.. it is pretty much exact. However when you think about it.. most rotaries look alike anyhow.. yes some run better than others but if you ask me, it all depends on the user. I've used a knock off fly (a friends) and it was surprisingly decent, which then made me buy the real deal. I get the impression that the chinese will break down easily. But then.. you compare the price to the real deal its a bit astonishing. Especially considering some distributors give out guarantees for them. I had the stealth copy a while back (actually was better than the real one) and it ran like a charm.. but it did break easily... But that was expected. People know if they buy cheap it won't last. The only real reason I buy real machines are because of guarantees and that they are tried and tested. The only problem here I believe is that the prices are extortionate. I know theres a lot of hard work involved. But look at Nicks Rotary's... every single one different to the next. Totally custom. And at a fraction of the cost of a proper fly. And they run like dreams so I'm told (Mines on order). Bishops are decently priced also. Why such a high price tag on others?

Post Thanks / Like

Post Thanks / Like