Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: China Fly

Machine Builder I build Tattoo Machines Burlakov's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

China Fly

DCHpKa9qFrg.jpgthe engine dpm-20 Russian, adjustable course of a needle from 0 to 4 mm

Post Thanks / Like
    looks a little cheap to me, hows it run.
    http://www.wonderlandtattoo.net
    Nick's Rotary, Neotat Vivace x2 (4.2 orange, 3.2 brass), Special Technique, HM Machines, Neds MR04, Lauro DD, Eddie Lollis, Halo x2 (Pink 4 and Grey 3.5), Dan Kubin MC2 3.5, Dan kubin MC2 4.0 Centri cobra, Centri evader Halo Direkt 4.2 and 3.2
    Instagram: #ROB_WONDERLANDTATTOO

Post Thanks / Like
    looks garbage like the other 'fly knockoffs from china.

Machine Builder I build Tattoo Machines Burlakov's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    garbage?! for that works and it is not bad!!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Burlakov...
    Did you change the original china motor with another motor? or is it look really that way as in the picture without any alteration?

Machine Builder I build Tattoo Machines fkirons's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    this post made me sick in my stomach. More power to knock offs and people that support them
    For Customer service please contact Kayleigh
    Email under "Contact Us" at fkirons.com

Post Thanks / Like
    I do not own any of china macines and won't... But a co-worker of mine has one of these same knock offs. He didn't know what he was buying when a traveling guy pimped it to him for $50. I have to say it really runs great, it feels as cheap as you would expect a china toy to feal but really runs great. He likes it alot and is now saving to get the real one cause he expects the plastic parts to break sooner or later.
    At least one good thing coming from him having one of these things is that he is now sold on the rotary thing and upgrading to the good stuff. He wasn't willing to spend the big bucks till he tried out the cheap model first.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Stripe View Post
    I do not own any of china macines and won't... But a co-worker of mine has one of these same knock offs. He didn't know what he was buying when a traveling guy pimped it to him for $50. I have to say it really runs great, it feels as cheap as you would expect a china toy to feal but really runs great. He likes it alot and is now saving to get the real one cause he expects the plastic parts to break sooner or later.
    At least one good thing coming from him having one of these things is that he is now sold on the rotary thing and upgrading to the good stuff. He wasn't willing to spend the big bucks till he tried out the cheap model first.
    This is what I was trying to get across to all the table flippers around here..the knockoffs are actually GOOD for their business if they can calm the inner ape long enough to see it..it's like trying the sushi at your local grocery store. Maybe it's not that great compared to what you'd find in LA or Japan, but now that you know you like rice, fish, seaweed and soy sauce you're a lot more likely to go spend $100 in a good restaurant. I know this takes a lot more patience, thought, and tranquility than your average hothead big shot egoist machine builder is likely to be able to muster, but it's true nonetheless.

Post Thanks / Like
    LOL!
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by vodu; 07-09-2012 at 01:54 PM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Bruce, it's not that they are pissed about less expensive rotaries bringing people into the market, it's that most of these are stolen replicas that are made to look exactly the same as the original. Should Oakley be happy that cheap knockoffs of their glasses are being sold by the millions? Should Aaron Cain be happy about his knockoffs? By that same rationalization it's okay to make cheap knockoff tattoo machines because they make tattooing easily accessible to scratchers.

Sent from a galaxy far, far away...

11. Like Mr.Taboo, bangin, MedusaTattoo, vodu liked this post.