Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: spectra halo

Post Thanks / Like
    deleted post
    Last edited by darkness; 07-20-2012 at 07:02 AM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by darkness View Post
    shipping with usps is the answere - you can go to the office and give your invoice with a small amount , and you have not to pay the extra customs clearing ! so you safe a lot ... but fkirons only send with ups..so i have buy a stigma hyper v3 and i´m happy with this smooth machine. No Pain and very good performance !
    I have testet the spektra and the only better is the weight ... but 229 EUR / 280 USD for only 30g ????
    Gaston tell me he send usps global express !
    Do you want to promote the stigma machine on a spectra thread,its the second time you tell the same !!!!

Site Technical Admin The Sheriff Administrator's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    shipping with usps is the answere - you can go to the office and give your invoice with a small amount , and you have not to pay the extra customs clearing ! so you safe a lot ... but fkirons only send with ups..so i have buy a stigma hyper v3 and i´m happy with this smooth machine. No Pain and very good performance !
    I have testet the spektra and the only better is the weight ... but 229 EUR / 280 USD for only 30g ????
    i can appreciate you like what you got but please do not derail a this thread. if you have a review about the stigma start a new thread about it in the reviews section please. its good for the guys you want to promote to have good reviews written for them in their own section.

sent from my oobnoxiosly large galaxy note phone thing via tapatalk.

Post Thanks / Like
    you can buy the 3.6 motorbolt and frame and then buy the 3.2 bearing for $25. this way you can determine which one you like best.

Post Thanks / Like
    deleted posting
    Last edited by darkness; 07-20-2012 at 07:03 AM.

Post Thanks / Like
    No its not its just the wrong thread... This one is about the Spektra Halo not the Hyper V3 ;-)
    Last edited by wildboy; 07-20-2012 at 04:38 AM. Reason: type-o

Machine Builder I build Tattoo Machines fkirons's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    deleted post
    Hey Brother. I have never used UPS in my life to ship a machine. We only ship via USPS because it's cheaper reliable when shipping abroad and because the post office is at the corner of our shop lol. Please do not make statements that are not true as it may confuse folks. You can also see this on our site http://www.fkirons.com/shop/faq

Going back to the topic, Spektras Black and Red are now shipping. The new Red is called Ruby and you can see it on the site at www.spektrarotary.com
    For Customer service please contact Kayleigh
    Email under "Contact Us" at fkirons.com

Machine Builder I build Tattoo Machines fkirons's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Just to answer some of your questions guys: We have several European Distributors that are going to carry the machine. Killer Ink and Barber DTS have placed orders already. We also have pending deals with several european distributors.
    For Customer service please contact Kayleigh
    Email under "Contact Us" at fkirons.com