Post Thanks / Like

Dragonfly part, help?

Anyone know the thread size of the set screw on the return spring? I removed mine when i took the spring out.
    dropped the darn thing, and cant find it. I know I could order it from inkmachines, just seems so much easier to buy it from the local hardware.
    Note; I tried to check the threads with the other sets screws, and well there just to small for me to figure out.
    Thanks

Knows Whats Up!
    Post Thanks / Like

Post Thanks / Like
    Its an allen head set screw, I have checked all the documentation that inkmachines has, and nothing says the thread size of the tiny little allan screws. Just figured one of the machine builders on here might know, guess ill make a trip to the hardware store and pick up a couple different sizes, they dont cost much, just more guess work then I wanted or had time to do.
    Last edited by Eikonic; 07-21-2012 at 09:58 PM. Reason: mispells

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Eikonic View Post
    Its an allen head set screw, I have checked all the documentation that inkmachines has, and nothing says the thread size of the tiny little allan screws. Just figured one of the machine builders on here might know, guess ill make a trip to the hardware store and pick up a couple different sizes, they dont cost much, just more guess work then I wanted or had time to do.
    bring the machine with you to the hardware store and save yourself a headache