Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    Post Thanks / Like
    Question just got mine today Im using a critical power supply and after about 5 minutes it stopped running any helpful hints is it the power supply or ?

Machine Builder I build Tattoo Machines rotaryworks's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    first get a hammer just in case .....if your useing top hat grommit they rub on the guide and stop machine thats if it is that so i use paper towel just fold twice i use a critical so i know its not power sup ...have you oiled it checked no rubbing anywhere .....mm thats all can go wrong ...if none of those lets use the hammer that always works lol lol ......try that if dont work send him back to me i send new one out to you soon as you like

Site Technical Admin The Sheriff Administrator's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Also which critical power supply are you using?

Senior Moderator Deputy Sheriff The Limey's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    If you like using rubber grommets you can put a non conductive (fiber?) washer on the armature first which will stop the grommet getting hot and slowing/stopping the machine.
    Last edited by The Limey; 07-26-2011 at 04:00 PM.
    Play nice now people or your naughty posts will go in the Shit Box!

Post Thanks / Like
    awesome thanks everyone it was the grommet so I guess I dont need the hammer lol and I love the machine runs super smooth lined a half sleeve with it today no probs at all after the grommet ordeal Cant wait to use it for some coloring tomorrow and I use a cx1 thanks again

Post Thanks / Like
    Another way is use thread whit superglue, turn around and fix it whit superglue. rotaryrepair.jpgrotaryrepairb.jpg

Knows Whats Up!
    Post Thanks / Like
    This machine works great with the needle runners, I throw a little Vaseline on the needle where the the runner is going it makes it snap on easier then I put Vaseline on the needle runner. makes it slide up and down easier. The Runner bands dont seem to have a good spot to sit on this thing.

Machine Builder I build Tattoo Machines rotaryworks's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hello all I have been getting a few emails asking if I still sell the plain brass machine ,,,,,to let you all know I have not stop selling this machine it's my main machine I sell ....just to let any one know who is thinking this many thanks dale

Post Thanks / Like
    is there a "give" effect on this machine, and how much is the cost?
    Sarenity Tattoo. 4350 24thAve. Ste.802, Mailbox 119. Fort Gratiot, MI 48059. (810)385-2222 www.SarenityTattoo.com