Hybrid View

Machine Builder I build Tattoo Machines JCarlton's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    I received my machine about a month ago and have used it just about everyday with one grouping or another since then. The machine is very well balanced and the motor is extremely powerful. ( I often forget as well when switching from my Bishop or coils and its pretty funny to see the clients face when it screams at 8 volts!)
    I just did an armpit today and used it with a 25 mag and never had a problem. Solid machine, and great customer service.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by JCarlton View Post
    I received my machine about a month ago and have used it just about everyday with one grouping or another since then. The machine is very well balanced and the motor is extremely powerful. ( I often forget as well when switching from my Bishop or coils and its pretty funny to see the clients face when it screams at 8 volts!)
    I just did an armpit today and used it with a 25 mag and never had a problem. Solid machine, and great customer service.
    oh yeah...you are liking the rotary works..very nice machine I have 3 of them....I use them to outline,color bk and grey very good all around machine..and they push those big mags very well/// so what the deal with the rotary you were working on??
    VAGABOND JAY

Machine Builder I build Tattoo Machines JCarlton's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Still working on it, I don't just want to rehash whats already been done. Hopefully this year.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by JCarlton View Post
    Still working on it, I don't just want to rehash whats already been done. Hopefully this year.
    well by the pic of it I seen, its doesnt look like anyone else's. as a consumer and artist please make it affordable the Neo tat, RW, bishop all very good machine and are affordable..hell even the workhorse rotary is affordable., So when you getting on my dome.. I have a nice space for you(wink)
    VAGABOND JAY