Threaded View

Administrator/The Site Owner The Sheriff Alie K's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Rotary Works Machine Review

K, so I wanted to try a few more tattoos using this machine before I wrote about it, but I just can't wait any longer - I really like this machine!

I acquired a Rotary Works tattoo machine just after Christmas. WOW! Talk about awesome! I got the brass one.

It arrived safe and sound in a sturdy plastic box.

166826_1382499342543_1833766469_744189_7173383_n.jpg

The first thing I noticed was the weight. It really felt nice and solid. Since I was home from work the day it arrived, I had to wait until I could try it out. BOOO!

I finally got to plug it in the next day. I was told that it ran between 2 and 5 volts. Plugged it in and yes - even at 3 volts, it was moving pretty fast.

So far, I've done black and grey with it:

Used some 25 mags to do the elephant - no problem at all.

I also used it for coloring:

Used mainly an 11 mag for this one. Again, so easy to work with. For both pieces, I found that 2.5 - 2.8volts seemed to be my sweet spot (I recently purchased an eikon400 supply, so going up or down in very small increments is really easy).

I haven't had a chance to try it out for lining, but I feel that will be a no-brainer as well. All in all, I'm so happy with this machine. Dale makes a great product. I am considering buying another when business picks up again in the summer!
    Last edited by Alie K; 01-26-2011 at 01:30 AM.