Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like
    the Power triangle insert system to simulate coil springs sounds cool. Plastic housing is a minus to me though
    colourrubber.jpg
    Last edited by Tat2dPinoy; 07-31-2012 at 12:37 PM.

Knows Whats Up!
    Post Thanks / Like
    Yeah not a big fan of the plastic. But at least it's cool colors. Haha.

Post Thanks / Like
    Not too crazy about the plastic vise. I do think the finish and the colors are cool but IMO i wouldnt buy a plastic machine at that price. Especially without seeing any kind of endurance testing results from the company putting them out. Maybe its the paranoid engineer in me but I wouldnt buy something without a track record.

Post Thanks / Like
    Wonder if Bez will be using them this weekend at the Manchester tattoo convention would be good to see them in action

Knows Whats Up!
    Post Thanks / Like
    He has been using them for a while from the looks of his social media stuff.

Post Thanks / Like
    Just got an email back and he will have a few machines at the Manchester convention for people to have a look at. Will see if i can get a vid of it running if he lets me, then i'll post it

Post Thanks / Like
    awesome, will wait on this review

Post Thanks / Like
    So had a play with the ego today, first impressions were I liked the look of it, even though it was plastic the finish was a very high quality. It was crazy light, i use a whip and i would say the ego was probably lighter.(although it wasn't with me to compare). The motor housing is pretty small meaning it balances nice probably close to a nuema.
    3 of the Triplesix guys were there using the ego,2 colour and 1 black and grey piece, with each artist having a preferred setup and producing some very high quality work, voltage seemed to range between 5 and 10v.
    I got to feel the give system on Bez's machine he had the hard black triangle at the front so it acted like a hard back spring, so the needle bar returned without any flex. He said if he had a softer triangle in its place it causes a slower return and also a slightly longer stroke as the give allows the needle to travel further out of the tube.
    At the back he had the softest yellow triangle and i was surprised at the level of give it had as I wasn't sure if these small rubber pieces would allow much movement. Feeling the individual rubbers out of the machine their was a big difference between the hardest and softest.
    I guess my only concern would be that it might take a while to find a setup that works as 6 different rubbers for front and back along with running speed, but i guess it takes a while to get use to any machine.
    Over all i was impressed with the machine and ordered one, waiting time is around 3 weeks on first batch if anyone is interested.
    Hope this helps anyone who is undecided

Post Thanks / Like
    very cool, thank you

Post Thanks / Like
    I like the look of it and one of the guys at the studio has one on order - im gonna wait for it to arrive but I'd be tempted to give it a go - or should that be e go