Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like
    I will say you did a good review. I'm still not gonna buy a diablo because I personally try not to buy mass market machines. Hope the machine does well for you though.
    http://www.wonderlandtattoo.net
    Nick's Rotary, Neotat Vivace x2 (4.2 orange, 3.2 brass), Special Technique, HM Machines, Neds MR04, Lauro DD, Eddie Lollis, Halo x2 (Pink 4 and Grey 3.5), Dan Kubin MC2 3.5, Dan kubin MC2 4.0 Centri cobra, Centri evader Halo Direkt 4.2 and 3.2
    Instagram: #ROB_WONDERLANDTATTOO

Post Thanks / Like
    I don't know... I'm not convinced by this machine...

Sent by the Devil using a vessel, one galaxy S2 and tapatalk 2

Junior Member Soldier Soul Tattoo's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Vodu have you used this machine? It is quite a versatile machine. I don't play the game of "if it ain't made by my buddy in his garage...I won't use it" game. If it works as they claim, and it's legit...then why not give it it's due? I have been in this industry since 1996...and I have always been amazed by the opinions of those who tend to base their opinions on "old school" idealism or it's my way or the highway game. The truth is...if you find a tool in this craft that makes what you do more enjoyable or even just a little bit better...then why wouldn't you use it? The Chinese ripoffs are just that. Scratchers will buy them and there is nothing we can do to change that. But the machine we are talking about here is its own design ...call it a fly copy...I don't buy that...it's working great for me and I would buy a dozen more of them before I would buy a fly...which isn't American made either.

4. Like Bruce Gulick liked this post.
    Post Thanks / Like
    Don't get me wrong mate, really, I'll explain first how do I have any information before I buy any machine in the market... Of course, I have the information on the forum, but rotaries in Brazil is very scarce so I can't count on a buddy's machine to do a trial before I buy anything... Hard to say any machine i buy need to came here by trip and not by mail because the brazilian "FDA" don't allow machines to be imported, and i don't know why. When it arrives it costs 3-4 times in big mac currency here. So, what I rely to buy my machines without a test drive? Trial and error and research of artist works, testimonials, videos, anything... I can't afford buy a machine just for try, because I can't sell to another artist if i know what i have in my hands is a bad product. I know the money he's spending is hard work money and i can't do this. But i can't stay with this in my hand either. So, I'm not saying this machine is bad, but, I don't have enough knowledge to trust this is gonna be a good investment. By the way I'm not crying about anything here, it's just the way life is, so I just keep walking, lol see ya

Post Thanks / Like
    haha.. whut!?.. They stop all imports of tattoo machines to Brazil..!!?? I dont know HOW retarded that really is..!? The government there really hates scratchers?
    why?..

I guess then it is easier for you to rely on national custom builders..

Anyway. nice review.. however, if it was me, I think that I would've had a problem doing a honest review of a machines, if I was given the very same machine as payment for that review. Nom sain?
    But that's just me.. nom sain nom sain..

And sooner or later I most likely buy that one any how. Gotta catch em all, as they say... or is that just when it comes to STDs? :/
    Winds of shit...

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Biltinge View Post
    haha.. whut!?.. They stop all imports of tattoo machines to Brazil..!!?? I dont know HOW retarded that really is..!? The government there really hates scratchers?
    why?..

I guess then it is easier for you to rely on national custom builders..

Anyway. nice review.. however, if it was me, I think that I would've had a problem doing a honest review of a machines, if I was given the very same machine as payment for that review. Nom sain?
    But that's just me.. nom sain nom sain..

And sooner or later I most likely buy that one any how. Gotta catch em all, as they say... or is that just when it comes to STDs? :/

No, believe or not they donīt hate scratchers...because any crap from china still arriving here...dragonfly knock offs, ow my... but when I tried to import a Spektra they send away without even explain shit to me.The biggest problem is corruption and brazilian tattoo industry...enough said...basically i refuse to buy a single needle from here.

Machine Builder I build Tattoo Machines Nedz's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    I heard recently that the only ink to be used in Brazil is Electric Ink and the makers have tied it up so its backed by the government the same company also produces a dragon fly clone, is this true?

Post Thanks / Like
    Yes, it is true. Now some other makers (one-Polaco, great guy) could have the huge amount of money to start a ink factory too and start to stop the monopoly of E. I.

Post Thanks / Like
    "Also taking a machine as payment for your review smacks a bit of prostitution your just saying to people send me your machines for free and I will write you a glowing review as payment."

Whoa there homie. Are you suggesting I was not honest in my review, or that if I found the machine to be a piece of shit, or even lacking in any way that I would fail to mention it in my review? Because that's a pretty serious accusation. The reason they asked me to do the review is that my reputation is airtight. My work speaks for itself and I don't bullshit. They sent me the machine because they *knew* it was a good machine, and they were correct.

So if you have any evidence that I am not a man of my word, or that I lied, or that I took advantage of someone, or what the fuck ever, go ahead and offer it up. Especially if you are going to call me a whore.

Anyone else have a machine that you want an honest review of? Step up to the plate! Send it to me and I'll try it out, and if it's great I will say so in a clear and well-written review, and send you the machine back if you want. If it sucks I'll just send it back, but I'll keep the comments between us unless you ask me to post them. If you say keep the machine I'll say thanks and keep it. $400 worth of machine sounds about right for 20 hours of product testing and a couple hours of writing, but I can guarantee it's not enough to buy my fucking integrity.

Last edited by Bruce Gulick; 11-09-2012 at 08:54 PM.

Post Thanks / Like
    i have a diablo kami. japan motor. 250$... bad little bits.... might be a knockoff but its a well done knock off... IMO theres like 4 or 5 original rotaries and the rest are spin offs. as long as you make it your own then screw it huh? nice machine, great price. for anyone who cant do 650$