Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like
    wait a minute.....you said the only ink that can be used in the entire country of Brazil is electric ink???

Machine Builder I build Tattoo Machines Nedz's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Ok I am up for that when I release my MR03 next year I will send you one and you can give me and the forum your honest review.

Machine Builder I build Tattoo Machines Nedz's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by chris-in-cali View Post
    wait a minute.....you said the only ink that can be used in the entire country of Brazil is electric ink???
    This is what I was told by the company selling Electric Ink at the London tattoo convention, their ink in now the only ink to be used legally in Brazil. Sorry for the side line on this other subject.

Post Thanks / Like
    In the paper basically yes.because there's a lot like me who's buying behind the scenes. If electric ink was the last ink on planet i prefer to tattoo with a ink made with ashes from my own eye than buy from that company. All the supplys if you google "tintas tatuagem venda" you'll see only electric ink to sell

Sent by the Devil using a vessel, one galaxy S2 and tapatalk 2
    Last edited by vodu; 11-10-2012 at 11:49 AM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Basically the guy fucked up big time with brazilian artists and self proclaimed as some kind of tattoo-supply-hero. The newbies acclaimed this crap but anyone who worked at least 10 years hate in the guts this guy

Sent by the Devil using a vessel, one galaxy S2 and tapatalk 2
    Last edited by vodu; 11-10-2012 at 11:52 AM.

Post Thanks / Like
    the machines are junk. The company sucks as well!! friction claims they make these as well but after they sent me two broken ones they said ow well we cant get you more for over a month. Company is a joke!!

Post Thanks / Like
    I bought a kami model when they were first introduced and it was a very strong machine, so i ended up ordering another...long story short i returned 2 of them as they did not run near as strong as the 1st one i bought and still use for b&g , I ended up upgrading to the the maxon powered long stroke machine..its now my go to liner..pushes what ever you need and lines like butter and can put in big fat lines with an 8 round, first rotary i could throw down lines like a coil.
    I use tat-soul for every thing else but the maxon powered units are good machines that work as intended for a decent price. My opinion your welcome to yours

Post Thanks / Like
    i agree ftw, the maxon is a good machine, cant comment on the other as i have not had or used one.

Post Thanks / Like
    I think there just china machines and they put the word diablo on them for friction. I think this because they have the same rotarys on ebay without the name and i was messing with a china company and they said if i bought 5 machines they could put whatever name i wanted on them. The tension device is always a way to tell cause they all seem the same on most china rotarys. I would bet there the same with the same crap quality parts. My opinion........... To anyone thinking of buying one i say , just buy a Spektra Halo and be done with it, highest quality and backed by one of the best builders alive ( Gaston.).

Post Thanks / Like
    that's just speculation, if that were true you could say the same about, the halo knock off, bishop, dragonfly, stigma, etc. if you don't have one you don't know. i did and they're not so that's all i got to say.