Don't get me wrong mate, really, I'll explain first how do I have any information before I buy any machine in the market... Of course, I have the information on the forum, but rotaries in Brazil is very scarce so I can't count on a buddy's machine to do a trial before I buy anything... Hard to say any machine i buy need to came here by trip and not by mail because the brazilian "FDA" don't allow machines to be imported, and i don't know why. When it arrives it costs 3-4 times in big mac currency here. So, what I rely to buy my machines without a test drive? Trial and error and research of artist works, testimonials, videos, anything... I can't afford buy a machine just for try, because I can't sell to another artist if i know what i have in my hands is a bad product. I know the money he's spending is hard work money and i can't do this. But i can't stay with this in my hand either. So, I'm not saying this machine is bad, but, I don't have enough knowledge to trust this is gonna be a good investment. By the way I'm not crying about anything here, it's just the way life is, so I just keep walking, lol see ya

Sent by the Devil using a vessel, one galaxy S2 and tapatalk 2