Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast

Thread: Ego rotary

Knows Whats Up!
    Post Thanks / Like
    the ego is a decent idea and the give is ok, but the not being able to have a single turn vise and a plastic vise at that, and no having the nipple bar secured inside the head unit is a big problem to me .... However that being said I have ran a v3 and I am positive it would never outperform or outlast a hyper v3 is what i am saying.. especially with the stroke length you can get out of a v3, which with the proper volts can do almost anything.

Post Thanks / Like
    Art, I am def looking forward to your video, having 2 v3's in my drawer right now and having had a 3rd I too understand exactly how the v3 give works and I can see how the post on the ego would flex in a very similar fashion to how the v3 tilt gives. The inkjecta s3 does something similar just very exaggerated. I know you know what your talking about homie because I can see it too just by the way its built, and like I said I def wanna see your video. If you can add a little vice action in the mix I'm sure it would help show people how that performs as well. Mick!
    Owner/Artist Living Dead Tattoo Studio, Las Vegas.
    Instagram: #mickwrath
    www.livingdeadtattoo.net

Post Thanks / Like
    Video is posted on richies Facebook trade page... I can't post it on here for some reason

Post Thanks / Like
    Sweet I will check her out thanks art!
    Owner/Artist Living Dead Tattoo Studio, Las Vegas.
    Instagram: #mickwrath
    www.livingdeadtattoo.net

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi,
    Mine arrived this morning, I have to say without trying it the quality is not great. It looks worth about £50 not £200.
    The vice only works if you hold a screw driver to the screw to tighten, otherwise it just turns round.
    Its made in 2 parts with cheap looking screws on the back, i'm sure after hours of vibration it will rattle loose.
    The rubber bits for the give is a fiddly operation to say the least.
    I just hope it works better than it looks.

Knows Whats Up!
    Post Thanks / Like
    Cant see how people are struggling with the vice???? press the end of ya finger firmly in one side...tighten the other....grips it perfect...not too loose not too tight...

Post Thanks / Like
    Damn... sad to read this. was super thrilled to get one myself..
    Can you write a few more lines about it when you've tried it out some?

and again... why cant they just do a guillotine-vice on it?.. sooo much better in my opinion.

And I think that most machine manufacturers out there that do their machine body in plastic only lose costumers by doing just that. But then again.. what do I know..
    Winds of shit...

Post Thanks / Like
    I'm not struggling with the vice elbow just pointing out the quality, we shouldn't have to hold a screw with 1 finger for £200.

Post Thanks / Like
    You expect to get masturbated or at least a blow job from that machine....for 200£. You get that PROFIT in a decent day's work. Is so easy to bitch about it about other people efforts to build something, why don't you build a better and cheaper one, if you think you are smarter....or tell you what...give it for free like Bez did for some artists. It might look cheap...or like a toy....but it fucking does the job. Just my opinion.

10. Like johndameart liked this post.
    Post Thanks / Like
    You can buy them at barber dts for like 240 there awesome machines I've heard of a few problems people are having wi the motors but apart from that they do just about everything needed