Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: Ego rotary

Knows Whats Up!
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by INKWORKX View Post
    I'm not struggling with the vice elbow just pointing out the quality, we shouldn't have to hold a screw with 1 finger for £200.
    I really dont think theres a rotary machine that comes close to the Ego for £200....£200 for a decent rotary is nothing compared to some of the crazy prices out there...The give system works amazing and offers so many options ...I originally had 6 Ego's and although ive traded 3 i wouldnt give up my remaining 3....I was lining with one the other day and its one of the best liners out there...my choice for lining is soft inserts...green bottom yellow top and 10 volts...Ive also learned that for me grey shading is great at 7.5 volts...I really think theres nothing serious enough to moan about a £200 machine that can do anything...

Post Thanks / Like
    A couple of quick questions:

1. Where do you buy the Ego for £200, I cant seem to find it for that price ?

2. Will it run / push the t-tech cartridge system, a lot of machines with a give system have problems running t-tech, or that is at least my experience ?

Post Thanks / Like
    I would not trade those three you gave me Elbo either. I love it for lining as well, feels like holding a pen, no weight at all.

Post Thanks / Like
    After a week with this I think this machine is ok but cheaply made. The motor is noisy and vice is poor.
    It is ok for lining but i'd sooner spend my extra money on some decent build quality like halo or stigma.

Knows Whats Up!
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Blondan View Post
    I would not trade those three you gave me Elbo either. I love it for lining as well, feels like holding a pen, no weight at all.
    Glad you like them matey...You a fan of soft inserts for lining or hard inserts?