Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Post Thanks / Like
    what improvements does it have over the bishops? curious? like how is it "better"? Details would be nice!

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by vsprotoss View Post
    what improvements does it have over the bishops? curious? like how is it "better"? Details would be nice!
    I didn't mess with the bishop berry long, but I know from the Neo (which I am told it what the bishop was based off of) I like the fact that I don't have to tear down the machine to lube, the action feels smoother and more refined. I think it has to do with better machining, and parts. And the balance feels better

Post Thanks / Like
    Sorry for the bad spelling and grammar. I'm horrible texting on the phone

Post Thanks / Like
    A slider is a slider somehow but to me the La Pinta feels a little more stable but they are very similar. The possibilty to adjust the machine is great and definately an improvement to me. What I really didnt like on the Bishop was the needle clip...

Post Thanks / Like
    i love this color, hope i have money when one of the rca versions of it become available.

Machine Builder I build Tattoo Machines Roman HM tattoomachines's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'll try my best to have a few ready for next week !
    Thanks! Roman

Post Thanks / Like
    in my opinion, with my el nina liner, i feel like i get a more consistant line, it seems to pack a solid line, which is hard from person to person, and among all the people who are a little excessively heavy and i have to tattoo a flabby area, i can count on the same line width. whereas with other machines i get varied line depth/with because the machine isnt making a steady strike. and i loooove the pinta because i can pack color with no give, or i can set a decent amount of give if i want to go over the same area multiple times and not risk tearing up the area because there is a slide within the slide. aside from the machine being great, Roman has my respect 100% he helped me on a machine that he didn't even really need to help me with. he did what needed to be done, and it wras back to me within 9 days...I was primarily a coil machine advocate/user/builder. and that hasnt changed, i have just expanded my machine collection to include rotaries. one thing i have a little confusion about it why the el nina is not quiet like my pinta,or like a bishop or neotat...i dont care at all. i dont mind the noise but i am wondering if there is a reason the nina is loud? roman?

-Grey
    Last edited by grey; 08-14-2012 at 11:44 PM.

Machine Builder I build Tattoo Machines Roman HM tattoomachines's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hello grey! Thanks for the nice comments! I am very happy You are soo confortable with your HMs!
    Yes the niņa was a little bit louder than the pinta or santamarias. However i Did modify the frame a bit to make it similar in sound to the pinta and sanatmaria now! Some very small changes but made it more quiet!
    I actually liked that little noise there,jajaja but got it out of the system! Jajaja
    Thanks , roman
    Ill try and get some ltd color machines up soon!