Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Senior Moderator Deputy Sheriff The Limey's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by gravyray View Post
    i jus cant understand it. i mean .........well.......its jus reading. one way the letters are small , the other they're big. i guees its the only way to tell context or intent with a typed conversation on some level. maybe i jus got bigger problems????
    Its just considered to be rude on a forum, plus its really hard to read.
    Play nice now people or your naughty posts will go in the Shit Box!

Site Technical Admin The Sheriff Administrator's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by gravyray View Post
    i jus cant understand it. i mean .........well.......its jus reading. one way the letters are small , the other they're big. i guees its the only way to tell context or intent with a typed conversation on some level. maybe i jus got bigger problems????
    When only typing you have only so many ways to show personality or emotion online. Yeah some people use a ton of winks and smiles and stupid dancing things. In general when conversing on a forum ALL CAPS can be something that is no biggie to some but to others it will make you look like a troll or attention whore on the forum. You would not want to read a book or even a magazine article in ALL CAPS it would be annoying and would also look like the editor did not do their job.

Either way there is a plug-in that works most of the time to auto-correct this issue.