Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Post Thanks / Like
    i put them on like in the video...
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nzxzM4NAmn8

Post Thanks / Like
    I use Eikon bands, and I have never had a problem with them breaking on my Nicks, even after a 2 Hour session...and I have the same "hook-up" points as your machine....Sounds like your band is hitting the drive arm, keep the band close together, don't have the large gap, and position it slightly higher...

Post Thanks / Like
    yes its hitting the drive arm..

Post Thanks / Like
    what about those clear silicone things kingpin sells that goes down into the tube? needle runners?

Post Thanks / Like
    Ok well I now own this machine, traded with onechance, and sure enough 5 mins into a tattoo and snap!
    It's not possible to use the pegs on the side as the band rubs on the crank arm sides, I had to run a larger band right around the whole machine, right at the top near the loop which isn't the best.
    I was using the thinner Eikon type bands that I use on all my machines.
    It's a shame because as lots of people know its a demon machine - but I'll have to sort this issue before I can continue to use it.

I am gonna try spacers on the side pegs and filing the sides of the crank arm.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Baldrick View Post
    Ok well I now own this machine, traded with onechance, and sure enough 5 mins into a tattoo and snap!
    It's not possible to use the pegs on the side as the band rubs on the crank arm sides, I had to run a larger band right around the whole machine, right at the top near the loop which isn't the best.
    I was using the thinner Eikon type bands that I use on all my machines.
    It's a shame because as lots of people know its a demon machine - but I'll have to sort this issue before I can continue to use it.

I am gonna try spacers on the side pegs and filing the sides of the crank arm.

weird, totally diff for me , if i wrap the bands all the way around they break, if i use the pegs then they are fine...