Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Opinions

Post Thanks / Like

Opinions

http://www.worldwidetattoo.com/engli.../rush-1-purple. So I might be ordering this one. Any thoughts, opionions or facts?

Site Technical Admin The Sheriff Administrator's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    If you really want to go that route you might consider also checking ebay for the same machines or just buy the bunch of stealths for sale right now in the classifieds. You will get more bang for your buck.

Knows Whats Up!
    Post Thanks / Like
    rush rotary = garbage , I live about 45 min drive from worldwide tattoo canada, i checked them out , the knob on top does nothing lol its just for looks , you need to use an allen key through the hole in the top of it to do any adjustment, i broke the in store model within 5 minutes of touching it, the knob came right off the top lol, also the peg where the nipple goes comes right out of the slider ?! so it falls out without a needle bar and the tensioner tightened down, upon running it , it was loud as hell, lots of vibration. i had to tighten down the tensioner quite i bit just so the needle didnt have a doubled up ghost image from so much vibration, all in all this machine is absolute garbage, i agree grab some of thsoe stealths from the classifieds on here if you want a cheap ass rotary that can actually do some work.

Knows Whats Up!
    Post Thanks / Like
    the tensioner is also really stiff to turn, i have used a real bizzare and these are no where close even at first glance let alone actually using it to do some art, put it this way if your gunna spend 125 bucks on this and like 40 shipping , thats 165 dollars less then you have to spend on a good rotary because your most likely going to be throwing it in the trash after you get it , because it will break probably the first few times you set it up.

Knows Whats Up!
    Post Thanks / Like
    and ya ebay sells em for like half the price , but hey thats still like 60-80 dollars less then you have now to spend on something actually good you get what you pay for well actually with worldwide you sometimes get a lot less then you pay for lol

Knows Whats Up!
    Post Thanks / Like
    WorldWide is the definition of cheap Chinese garbage, them and Cam have been leeching of the industry for ages. Fuck them in the neck, they take and give nothing back.

Post Thanks / Like
    worldwide tattoo is garbage. you can get the same "rush" machine aka stigma knockoffs for a lot cheaper on ebay.

Post Thanks / Like
    DON'T BUY CRAP!!!!!! SAVE UP YOUR MONEY & BUY A GOOD MACHINE THAT WILL LAST. THE GOOD MACHINES HAVE BUILDERS THAT BACK THEIR MACHINE. THAT WAY IF YOU HAVE A PROBLEM YOU HAVE SOMEONE THAT CARES ABOUT THE MACHINE RUNNING CORRECTLY. Also, with the good machines you probably won't have a problem in the first place. SAVE UP BUY A SPEKTRA OR A CENTRI. They both have great customer service & machines. (needless to say)

9. Like tatu richie liked this post.
    Post Thanks / Like
    Junk! Buy a good machine not a copy of a good machine. But in the end it really is your money to spend, and if your not doing enough business to afford the good quality machines then i guess you have a bigger problem then the machines you are using.
    http://www.wonderlandtattoo.net
    Nick's Rotary, Neotat Vivace x2 (4.2 orange, 3.2 brass), Special Technique, HM Machines, Neds MR04, Lauro DD, Eddie Lollis, Halo x2 (Pink 4 and Grey 3.5), Dan Kubin MC2 3.5, Dan kubin MC2 4.0 Centri cobra, Centri evader Halo Direkt 4.2 and 3.2
    Instagram: #ROB_WONDERLANDTATTOO

Post Thanks / Like
    Wow it looks like the stroke hub is plastic?